To the Crackberry Nation,
    There is a baseless opinion poll going on on laptopmag.com now and according to the techie people we are getting thrashed by windows phone, so why not go and vote and show the techies the most worldwide used phone.
    01-28-11 01:42 PM
    I don't care which phone has the most sales, or the most fanatical user-base. I just care that I own a phone I like. Right now, I'm hanging with my S2, until the Bionic comes out. I don't need to fret over who likes what the most, or who talks up what device. Who cares??

Your request for a "show of force" is [edited by myself] a waste of time, IMO.
    Last edited by dave1812; 01-28-11 at 03:35 PM.
    01-28-11 02:01 PM
    "Opinions are like @$$holes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."
    01-28-11 02:09 PM
    Sorry, I stand humbled and meant no harm, I thought that was what this website was about, loyal bb addicts. once again sorry.
    01-28-11 02:25 PM
    Sorry, I stand humbled and meant no harm, I thought that was what this website was about, loyal bb addicts. once again sorry.
    there is no "harm". Did you get my point, though, about it being a pointless endeavor?
    01-28-11 02:31 PM
    why not go and vote and show the techies the most worldwide used phone.
    You are looking for Nokia users than.
    1812dave likes this.
    01-28-11 02:33 PM
    I don't care about polls. All I care about is what works for me.
    01-28-11 02:42 PM
    keyword:

baseless
    01-28-11 02:59 PM
    Maybe if you post a link some of us may help
    01-28-11 03:01 PM
    To the Crackberry Nation,
    There is a baseless opinion poll going on on laptopmag.com now and according to the techie people we are getting thrashed by windows phone, so why not go and vote and show the techies the most worldwide used phone.
    You may be in the way to get a good thrashing, and I wish that weren't so. You're new and wanted to open up a topic for discussion; unfortunately it may go bad for you. You might want to get your flame suit on!

I would say that I don't care what others use. I buy what works for me.
    I would gently suggest you might want to adopt a similar way of thinking.
    01-28-11 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD