any feedback?
    10-19-08 04:52 PM
    i dont like it, but some people do. its ok if you wanna see stuff in a full browser form
    10-19-08 04:55 PM
    I use it for sites that don't work how I want them to on the BB browser. BB is my browser of choice though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 04:56 PM
    Might just be me but I personally use the blackberry brower more than operamini. Its nice and all and you can veiw full webpages with it but it feels lagged to me and not smooth while scrolling. Idk just my opinion.

10-19-08 04:56 PM
    Uh... it takes like 2 mins to install. Why are you asking and not just trying it? If you don't like it.. uninstall it. Not like it costs anything.
    10-19-08 04:58 PM
    Thats what I needed guys .. Thanks for the fast input =)
    10-19-08 05:00 PM
    I would say try it out? Its free. I personally use both opera and the blackberry browser. I love the standard blackberry browser but sometimes you need a full web browser and it can really come in handy.
    For instance some of my online school stuff I can do much easier on the full opera mini browser over the blackberry browser.
    In my opinion, its worth it to just keep both on my device. I would say I use the blackberry browser 90% of the time, but the other 10% opera mini can come in very handy.
    Hope that helps!

10-19-08 05:00 PM
    i use it for web pages that the native bb browser cannot handle.

For example, this morning i ordered Teva sandals using OM.

i agree, download it and try it out.

10-19-08 05:01 PM
    Uh... it takes like 2 mins to install. Why are you asking and not just trying it? If you don't like it.. uninstall it. Not like it costs anything.
    More to free than meets the eye
    10-19-08 05:01 PM
    I think which browser u should use depends on the size of the site...
    Aka the bigger the site the better of an idea it would be to use opera mini... But that's just IMO

10-19-08 05:13 PM
    Try it out- I hate OM personally, found it annoying and quicky deleted it. Download it and let us know what YOU think!!!

10-19-08 05:35 PM
    I don't mind it.....its how I browse CB.
    10-19-08 05:38 PM
    I like OM simply because I can use this and also BB browser at the same time. Almost like Mozilla Firefox but anyway that's just my opinion.
    10-19-08 06:00 PM
    I only use it when I actually want to see more of a site than I do on the BB browser. But, most of the time I just stick with the BB browser.
    10-19-08 06:46 PM
    I tried it but I like the BB browser better.
    10-19-08 06:47 PM
    i use it for web pages that the native bb browser cannot handle.

For example, this morning i ordered Teva sandals using OM.

i agree, download it and try it out.

I realize that your CC is encryted... but OM sends everything thru their proxy right?
    10-19-08 06:53 PM
    It's cool that you can synchronize all your PC favourites with operamini if you've got Opera 9.6 installed on your PC. I've got loads of favourites that I've collected over the years, and now I've got them on my BB!

You don't even have to use Opera on the PC. When I installed it, it automatically imported all my Firefox bookmarks without my even asking. Then you setup Operalink, and you have 2-way live synch between your BB and your PC. Add a bookmark to mini and it updates your bookmarks on your PC.

Pretty cool. But having said that, I often just use BB Browser...
    10-19-08 08:31 PM
    Like others I have OM for some websites. For most of my regular surfing, I make do with the standard BB browser.
    10-19-08 08:45 PM
    Same same. Some sites, opera works better, other sites I use the BB browser.

"Free is free baby"
    10-19-08 08:53 PM
    Yeah I'm also like the others, I just reinstalled it to make checking full pages easier. I prefer the BB Browser personally, but when I need to check heavy sites I use OM.

10-19-08 08:55 PM
    In my opinion, its worth it to just keep both on my device. I would say I use the blackberry browser 90% of the time, but the other 10% opera mini can come in very handy.

I agree, its definitely worth it to have both available ... especially since Opera Mini is free.

But my usage is actually the opposite of godshairpiece -- I use Opera Mini about 90% of the time and BB Browser about 10% of the time.
    10-19-08 08:58 PM
    I use it when the BB Browser gives me trouble on different sites I view.
    10-19-08 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD