- CrackBerry Genius
01-30-2013, 08:22 PM #2
- 4,187 Posts
Yup. I think some people are forgetting that there's such thing as "updates" that will continue to add more functionality to the phone. For example, Kevin mentioned BlackBerry re-adding some options to bedside mode in a future maintenance update.Blatant placeholder signature.
- CrackBerry Addict
01-30-2013, 11:44 PM #4
- 812 Posts
I'm very VERY glad Heins said that. The OS is good, but it still needs to mature because they were under pressure to release it ASAP.
They also said their plan is to have a few updates throughout the year, as opposed to Apple's once a year update. Here's to hoping slow and steady wins the race.
- By dam2635 in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 186Last Post: 01-12-2009, 11:00 PM
- By dam2635 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2009, 04:32 PM
- By sooks in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2008, 09:44 AM
- By MrEastwood in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 20Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:46 PM
- By .2920 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 03-16-2008, 06:49 AM