- CrackBerry User
- 42 Posts
The only good thing about the BB10 delays...
Was that I got to own the top BlackBerry (my Torch 9810) for over a year, instead of having it be supplemented with BlackBerry 10 only a few months after purchase. And what a fine phone it is indeed.
- CrackBerry Genius
12-24-2012, 01:07 PM #3
- 1,762 Posts
what abotu the fact hat they are working on getting the OS right so it has minimal to no bugs, and that they are gettign more and more devs to develope and gettign better and better tools for the devs.
the delay may have sucked for a sales stand point no doubt but its what RIM needed to do to keep the market happy to make a strong attack with these devices
- By alnamvet68 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2012, 03:09 PM
- By joshvette001 in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 01-04-2009, 04:09 PM
- By joshvette001 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2009, 02:08 PM
- By TBryant82 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2008, 05:08 PM
- By pinkdaisy226 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 50Last Post: 04-14-2008, 07:06 PM