My carrier charges me for all applications that do not use bis. Although I delete my carrier pushed service books ,they stillcome back.I am allowed unlimited access on bis . Pls help.(Couldn't post in tips and how to's since it should some message about me not having privileges to do so)
    01-02-12 01:39 PM
    change your APN to blackberry.net.
    01-02-12 01:46 PM
    There's no point in deleting the carrier-pushed apps. As you've observed, they just get pushed back. What's actually pushed is just a stub that launches the program. All you can do is hide them. You should not incur any charge for apps you do not use.

Users can't start threads in the Tips and How To forum. Moderators move posts there that are of general interest and usefulness.
    01-02-12 01:49 PM
    I believe this was addressed in the other thread you started about this.

http://forums.crackberry.com/vodafon...-usage-679975/

Opera Mini is likely causing you to get charged. Be sure you are using the BlackBerry Browser.
    01-02-12 02:29 PM
    I did delete opera mini (although it was faster than my hybrid browser) .The carier customer care informed me that it was no using deleting the service book for wap usage browser since apps did call the requirerd settings themselves
    01-02-12 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD