So I've been back and fourth recently on both of these devices. For anyone that's had both of these devices, can you please help me with a few things. Which device has better battery life? I've read where the Dtek has battery problems after a few months into use. Secondly, how's the camera quality on both and which one is better for point and shoot real quick? Speaker wise, I'd imagine the Dtek is better since it has dual firing speakers on the front. If anyone can say otherwise, please tell me! Lastly, which colors look better on the screen and which device gets brighter? If anyone could please help me out with these questions, I'd greatly appreciate it! Trying to find head to head videos on YouTube hasn't really worked out since very few people get the Dtek 60.

Posted via CB10
    pblakeney likes this.
    03-26-17 10:58 PM
    I don't have both devices but OP3T has 3500mah battery life so it should last longer. Both are closer to stock android but I believe OP3T is much more closer and snapdragon 821 is bit more energy efficient than dtek60's 820 snapdragon. I would personally go with OP3T since they got official android nougat faster than DTEK60 and it's a lot faster than DTEK60. Extra 2gb ram is more future proof as well. I wouldn't be surprise if DTEK60 receives the nougat later this year Same with Priv.
    03-27-17 02:02 PM
    http://www.phonearena.com/phones/com...es/10276,10313

You'll need to double check some of the info here.
    The main difference id say is the qhd vs regular HD screens.
    Personally I find the 1+ is incredibly ugly.

Why don't you order both and return whichever you like the least.
    03-27-17 02:29 PM
    OnePlus 3T any day of the week, that phone is incredibly future proof and should see a lot of support for a long time.

I don't have both devices but OP3T has 3500mah battery life so it should last longer. Both are closer to stock android but I believe OP3T is much more closer and snapdragon 821 is bit more energy efficient than dtek60's 820 snapdragon. I would personally go with OP3T since they got official android nougat faster than DTEK60 and it's a lot faster than DTEK60. Extra 2gb ram is more future proof as well. I wouldn't be surprise if DTEK60 receives the nougat later this year Same with Priv.
    Priv STILL doesn't have Nougat!? Goodness me!
    03-27-17 04:40 PM
    http://www.phonearena.com/phones/com...es/10276,10313

You'll need to double check some of the info here.
    The main difference id say is the qhd vs regular HD screens.
    Personally I find the 1+ is incredibly ugly.

Why don't you order both and return whichever you like the least.
    I've considered doing that but from what I read, you only get 85% of the refund from OnePlus. I'd lose around $70 which is a lot to lose out on for a refund.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-17 09:25 PM
    You should probably look into the warranty regarding the 1+ in that case... that's a really ****ty return policy and I can't imagine it's any indication of good customer service in the long run.

I'm not sure how exactly the new BlackBerry warranty on devices work, I'm assuming you contact the sales point.
    anon(7808135) likes this.
    03-27-17 10:28 PM
    I prefer BlackBerry Android for a number of reasons, but if I were to choose something else, I wouldn't mess around - I'd go straight to the source and pick up a Pixel XL. Guaranteed support with timely updates, and stock Android.
    03-27-17 11:38 PM
    I prefer BlackBerry Android for a number of reasons, but if I were to choose something else, I wouldn't mess around - I'd go straight to the source and pick up a Pixel XL. Guaranteed support with timely updates, and stock Android.
    See, that's what I would've gotten but from what I've seen, the Dtek 60 is just about as good as the Pixel XL and the 3T beat the XL in almost every aspect minus camera. I guess I'll just wait until the end of April to see how the Keyone compares to the Dtek 60. Sounds a little more promising than the Dtek 60 anyhow.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 05:44 PM
    Following this thread to help me decide when I'm ready to upgrade from Dtek50. Thanks.
    03-28-17 06:26 PM
    Definitely one plus 3T better spec
    03-29-17 04:17 AM