View Poll Results: Which BB are u gunna get?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Getting my hands on the BOLD!!

18 46.15%
  • Getting my hands on the JAVELIN!!

16 41.03%
  • Getting my hands on...(tell it in your comment) or sticking with what u've got...

5 12.82%
    Liking the Javelin for layout and camera, 3G would be nice, but it will not be up to speed for a while yet. I also live in a semi-rural area and am lucky to get EDGE once a week at my house, so getting 3G at my house is a pipe dream. Guess it will be Javelin for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-08 07:07 AM
    I hope all y'all that are waiting for the Bold just because of the 3G live in an area where AT&T gets 3G service...
    My brother was all set to get a Blackjack 2 because it was 3G, then he found out there was no 3G (att) in his area! He was wise and bought himself a Curve.

08-10-08 07:09 AM
    Whichever one I can get for free on contract in 18 months. 'Course, there'll be something better by then!
    08-10-08 09:52 AM
    i'm still debating. but it's most likely the BOLD.
    08-10-08 11:59 AM
    My brother was all set to get a Blackjack 2 because it was 3G, then he found out there was no 3G (att) in his area! He was wise and bought himself a Curve.

I almost went though the same experience!
    08-10-08 12:09 PM
    I'm on Bell Mobility - no 3G for a while.

I'm liking the Javelin specs. I have had the curve only 2mo, its awesome. But...

The screen, camera, processor, wifi / uma are good reason to upgrade.

08-10-08 12:20 PM
    Which ever one that Verizon gets first.
    08-10-08 01:08 PM
    Which ever one that Verizon gets first.
    Ditto for AT&T (looking like the Bold...I can cheat and give my hand-me-downs to others when the next one comes out). However, have you seen the latest pics of the Javelin? That is one handsome device. The specs look awesome. The Bold looks a little *stupid* and retro by comparison. Unless the Bold has full, real, HTML and flash, I am not sure that the 3G is worth the trade offs in terms of the other specs and the additional cost of 3G data ($10 extra, per month, forever, on AT&T--adding to the extra $45 I already pay for BES service for each unit. Hmm).
    08-11-08 03:46 PM
    Ditto for AT&T (looking like the Bold...I can cheat and give my hand-me-downs to others when the next one comes out). However, have you seen the latest pics of the Javelin? That is one handsome device. The specs look awesome. The Bold looks a little *stupid* and retro by comparison. Unless the Bold has full, real, HTML and flash, I am not sure that the 3G is worth the trade offs in terms of the other specs and the additional cost of 3G data ($10 extra, per month, forever, on AT&T--adding to the extra $45 I already pay for BES service for each unit. Hmm).
    Where is the extra $10 coming from for the 3G? I hope you're not thinking based on the iPhone 3G! The reason the iPhone 3G is now more is because AT&T is now viewing it as a smart phone instead of a feature phone, not because it is 3G.
    08-11-08 03:53 PM
    JAVELIN ALL DAY LONG
    08-11-08 09:40 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD