If it's that big of a problem you can always rid yourself of all those wonderful toys.
    Agreed. Most people get "caught" with whatever they're trying to "get away with" because they can't refrain from talking about it. A police officer I know once advised, "If you're going to commit a crime, DON'T TELL YOURSELF!"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-11 07:17 PM
    iPhones and Location: Let’s Not Get Hysterical. � Live in The Future. It's Starting Now.

I put this link in the iPhone forum too, and I think this whole thing is nothing to worry about. Android phones have it as well and I'm willing to bet so do BB's. Ever notice how the GPS part of the config remembers your last location?

And why does anyone here even care? Do any of you have a single VALID concern over this? Let me guess, the aliens will know where to find you? It's about as funny as people worried about their ISP's logging all their traffic, it's a non-issue.
    04-21-11 07:23 PM
    Agreed. Most people get "caught" with whatever they're trying to "get away with" because they can't refrain from talking about it. A police officer I know once advised, "If you're going to commit a crime, DON'T TELL YOURSELF!"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Exactly. Until we hear more about this it's likely nothing to worry about. Besides I'm sure apple wouldn't be stupid enough to have some reason behind it. Though I've been proven wrong before.
    04-21-11 07:26 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD