Hi Everyone:

Ran a search about this and exhausted all my options. Not quite sure what to do next.

Setup:

Curve
    Verizon BIS
    4 Gmail Accounts + 1 vzw.blackberry.net accounts

Problem:

All but one gmail accounts are received by my BB. All the settings are the same on the gmail side (IMAP) Everything is set up the same way on the BB. I used to receive emails from ALL accounts but within the last few weeks, I BB and resent them to no avail. What next?
    08-25-08 07:49 AM
    Bump

...Anyone?
    08-25-08 06:10 PM
    set the the Gmail account that you can't receive to forward to one of the working gmail accounts. or have it auto forward to a yahoo account. will that work? all of my gmail forwarded to my yahoo account and it works great.

good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 10:24 PM
    That's a lot of gmail accounts. May I ask why you need that many, and that many pushed to your BB?
    08-26-08 05:06 AM
    That's a lot of gmail accounts. May I ask why you need that many, and that many pushed to your BB?
    Don't know why you would care but...

One personal for friends
    One for my students
    One for Forums I post to for replies
    One for real estate agents so when I buy a house I can close the account and they can't annoy me anymore.

Can you help me with my problem?
    08-27-08 05:35 PM
    my gmail isnt being recieved at ALLLL
    08-27-08 05:38 PM
    Hmm, have you tried deleting that gmail account and re-adding it?

From what you said I'm assuming all settings are the same between the 4 accounts. If not, compare settings via Sprint's BB site. Also double check the settings on your BB for all the accounts.

I'm not sure what else to say, sorry I can't help more.
    08-28-08 07:42 AM
    Go to your providers BIS site and click edit on the Gmail account that is not active. My guess would be that the password field is blank. I had this happen to me once for absolutely no reason, the password was just gone. Once you re-enter password and save, resend service books and you should be good to go
    08-28-08 08:03 AM
    similar to powera's reply -- every so often the BIS server loses the password. It won't necessarily be blank, but you may have to re-enter it. Usually you will get an email from the BIS server saying that the email for that account can no longer be retrieved. You usually will also see the account icon on the BIS webpage with a red "X" through it.

The other suggestion is to resend the service books, which can be done from the email setup screen on the bb or from the BIS webpage.
    08-28-08 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD