- CrackBerry Abuser
- 102 Posts
OMG, sell your BBs they have no security, lol
Check this out
BlackBerry not as secure as believed, memo warns federal workers
Man, Samsung and Apple lovers really grasping at straws now. Imaging, if you know someone's encryption key you can intercept their messages, the horror. Oh wait, isn't the point of the encryption key that is really hard to break. Oh, and does that mean if they could do this on any network they could hack any network, ahhh, I'm shutting off my computer and smashing my phone now. Then again maybe I know nothing, most of this info in beyond my wee brain (and that of the reporter's too I suspect).
Last edited by playboldbook; 02-26-2013 at 05:41 PM. Reason: typos
- CrackBerry Addict
02-26-2013, 05:52 PM #2
- 508 Posts
- Just ask
So if I dont tell anyone I got a new phone, they could pin my old phone with sensitive information O.O I cant believe this. This is almost as bad as changing my number and not telling anyone. They could call my old number and get someone else! What do I do? LOL
- 02-26-2013, 07:14 PM #4
Yup, they are grasping at straws. It's a sign of desperation.
Posted via CB10IPod Touch,
IPhone4, IPhone4S, IPad2, 16GB Playbook, 32GB Playbook, Blackberry 9800 Torch, Blackberry Z10, BlackBerry Q10, Samsung Galaxy Note 8' Tablet
- 02-26-2013, 07:31 PM #6~Matt
Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB...
- By reginald_1986 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 01-03-2011, 10:31 AM
- By --b.riitt_xO in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2010, 07:17 AM
- By fast2000hayabusa in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 05-29-2009, 04:06 PM
- By toylvr in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 70Last Post: 05-02-2009, 01:42 AM
- By Javaman in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2009, 06:30 PM