LMAO!! yes this is an OMG moment!
    07-16-08 02:59 PM
    Dude I am do happy both you and the Berry are okay! I once left my Berry in the cage in the backseat (it slipped out and fell on the seat when I was doing my pre-watch inspection of the prisoner cage and I didn't notice) till an hour into the shift my phone was ringing and I couldn't find it... I pulled over and looked in the back through the silent patrolman and there was my Berry all sad and lonely in the backseat like a prisoner :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 03:13 PM
    glad to hear your berry is ok my heart would of skipped a beat for sure
    07-16-08 03:18 PM
    Thanks for all the kind words...I'm taking my meds until full recovery.

To watch it slowly slide down the front window caused all time and space to slow to a crawl.

Again, if it wasn't for my rubberized cover, it would have sailed into the street. Get one!!!
    07-17-08 05:37 PM
    I managed to throw my pearl out of the car window at about 20 mph. Grabbed it out of my lap to send a text and the phone just kept going. I watched it bounce a couple of times. I have the silicone skin on it. The phone suffered one good scratch under the skin. Phone not only works fine but I had 3 keys that were sticking a lot and now they work great! If I'd have known I might have tossed it earlier.

http://ballscratch.blogspot.com

07-17-08 08:20 PM
    that is definitely an OMG moment! Glad it didn't get hurt. When I was reading your post about hearing a thud I thought for sure you were going to say you ran over it! phew!
    ME TOO!! my first thought...
    07-17-08 08:22 PM
    Actually, the thud it made sounded like a distant gun shot. To top it off, I was passing a particular apartment complex we visit a lot. That's why I slowed down. I figured either I hit something or I was about to get a call over the radio of gunfire.

That's what I get for rushing. Trying to get out of this hot sun in a black uniform arghhh!
    I love a man in uniform. Do you give nurses tickets or let them go? We were having this discussion at work today
    07-17-08 08:24 PM
    I'm glad your phone was okay
    07-17-08 08:25 PM
    Wow just reading that made me freak out a little. I don't know what I would've done if i was you... Glad everything is okay with your bb.
    07-17-08 08:34 PM
    Ok, scratch that! It was more of an OH ****! moment. Stepped out of my unit to check an abandoned vehicle. Needed to place a sticker on it but give the owner ample time to move it so I reach in my unit and grab my trusty blackberry to check the calender.

I sticker the vehicle and head down the road when all of a sudden I hear a thud. I think I've hit something and slow down. As I turn the corner, my blackberry starts sliding down my front windshield and stops on the wiper. Thank God I have a rubber cover on it. That kept it from just flying off the roof. It rode on my lightbar for a few good miles.

I gotta go change my pants now!
    Glad your berry is ok and I feel your pain. Mine came out of the holster(clip) and I kicked it across the dance floor accidently. Now has a small scratch on the battery cover. I cleared one side of the dance floor- very quickly, to keep ppl from stepping on it.
    07-17-08 08:39 PM
    Glad your BB didnt sustain any damages.
    07-17-08 08:43 PM
    Oh my god I would have had a heart attack agggh

07-17-08 08:44 PM
    I left my blackberry on the tailgate of my truck one time and about 2 miles down the road and 65mph later I saw it bouncing in the road and I would have to say there built very good Im still using it today, I had to buy a rebuild kit but the internals are good.. No problems at all..
    07-17-08 08:48 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD