The Iphone Peek feature is totally BB10...
    And the 3D touch thing...BlackBerry started it with storm device YEARS AGO!!!!

What is going on????
    This is kidnapping!!!

Valid Passport!
    BerrySoul likes this.
    09-09-15 01:42 PM
    I hope you aren't serious....the storm....
    09-09-15 01:49 PM
    It's BlackBerry their own fault to exclude some amazing things they had (playbook multitasking) and let competitors run away with it.
    They should have used it in BlackBerry 10 but yeah they didn't

Posted via CB10
    Batibreaker likes this.
    09-09-15 01:54 PM
    I would be surprised if a lot of ideas weren't inspired by the BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry Storm device...

Valid Passport!
    09-09-15 01:57 PM
    I like"hey siri" versus "ok google".... some things just blow my mind that people are so dumb to get in line for the latest and not greatest

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    09-09-15 02:05 PM
    They all steal from each other,just pisses us off more,lol
    09-09-15 02:05 PM
    It's BlackBerry their own fault to exclude some amazing things they had (playbook multitasking) and let competitors run away with it.
    They should have used it in BlackBerry 10 but yeah they didn't

Posted via CB10

Facts.
    09-09-15 02:07 PM
    Kinda cheeky of them to call it Peek, lol. Well, everyone is 'inspired' by everyone else these days, what can you do?

On the upside it means the end user benefits on all platforms as they add features. I wish Apple would steal BlackBerry 10's Quick Settings already.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 02:09 PM

What is going on????
    This is kidnapping!!!

Valid Passport!
    Peek on ios 9 does not acts as peek on BB10...
    Are you aware that BB10 is a carbon copy of WebOs? so preaching that someone stole from BB10 while BB10 stole everything from WebOS is ludicrous
    09-09-15 02:13 PM
    Peek on ios 9 does not acts as peek on BB10...
    Are you aware that BB10 is a carbon copy of WebOs? so preaching that someone stole from BB10 while BB10 stole everything from WebOS is ludicrous
    It seems worse somehow that Apple steals it and makes a profit with it.
    09-09-15 02:22 PM
    I'm upset every time I see a car commercial because the wheel was invented over 2 million years ago and these car companies act like putting four of them together and spinning them around faster is their invention that they can charge tens of thousands of dollars for - for million year-old technology.
    Cynycl, 00stryder, TgeekB and 19 others like this.
    09-09-15 02:34 PM
    May because they are more smart.
    xtremeled likes this.
    09-09-15 02:34 PM
    I'll give you Peek, but just barely. However, 3D Touch isn't even the same implementation like.. at all and really, the Storm is no bragging point. It's the one device that pretty much crippled BlackBerry.

09-09-15 02:53 PM
    Lol, who would have thought. Please be kindly reminded that BBRY is a for-profit public company, not a charity organization. They made a mobile OS with full intention to make a profit, again not a charity. But now the inability to execute their own plan to make a profit somehow made BBRY less of an evil?
    Wonder how many threads like this will pop up....think I'll just stay off crackberry for the next couple days smh

Posted via CB10
    I would be surprised if a lot of ideas weren't inspired by the BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry Storm device...

Valid Passport!
    Yes, Apple modeled the iPhone after the WORST possible BlackBerry device ever. Obviously I'm a big supporter of BlackBerry but that's reaching man.
    MikeX74, TGR1, LazyEvul and 15 others like this.
    09-09-15 02:58 PM
    Yes, Apple modeled the iPhone after the WORST possible BlackBerry device ever.
    Hey I liked my Storm 2! Sure Press was awesome.
    09-09-15 03:01 PM
    Yes, Apple modeled the iPhone after the WORST possible BlackBerry device ever. Obviously I'm a big supporter of BlackBerry but that's reaching man.
    It's the other way around. The original iPhone came out before the 1st Storm. It was RIM trying to play catch up and release a all touch device.
    BerryRipe likes this.
    09-09-15 03:04 PM
    Hey I liked my Storm 2! Sure Press was awesome.
    I'm with you on this. My Storm 2 work well for the two years I used it.
    09-09-15 03:14 PM
    It's the other way around. The original iPhone came out before the 1st Storm. It was RIM trying to play catch up and release a all touch device.
    Nothing goes over your head, your reflexes are too fast. You would catch it! =)

Posted via CB10
    techvisor likes this.
    09-09-15 03:15 PM
    I'll give you Peek, but just barely. However, 3D Touch isn't even the same implementation like.. at all and really, the Storm is no bragging point. It's the one device that pretty much crippled BlackBerry.
    The Storm disaster very much assisted Android's rise. Only right for the favor to be returned at last, I suppose.

ETA: 3D Touch acts more like right-clicking for those who haven't seen Bla1ze's link.
    09-09-15 03:18 PM
    Jeminy Christmas - IT is not rocket science why no one knows about BB10 features. HECK, most people think BB is dead. I see more Apples adds in one week than I have seen BB adds in 5 yrs.

Marketing - Apple A+
    Blackberry F-
    gfondeur likes this.
    09-09-15 03:38 PM
    The Storm disaster very much assisted Android's rise. Only right for the favor to be returned at last, I suppose.

ETA: 3D Touch acts more like right-clicking for those who haven't seen Bla1ze's link.
    Seems like it still requires a 'hold' (which is the current 'right click' implementation), unless that's just the demos emphasizing the various levels.

My question is... can you just go straight into a 'lively tap' and trigger the action, or do you have to tap and push harder?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-15 03:57 PM
    In what world are you living in that the Storm Devices had 3D touch? The ONLY thing the storm had, was a haptic feedback feel. In no way did it ever have any form of pressure sensitivity to utilize depth of touch. And actually, it wasn't a forced feedback, since it was actual physical feedback, because the screen acted like an actual physical clickable button, which has haptic feedback by nature. With the first Storm the screen actually was a physical button. The Storm 2 required power to the device to enable the actuators, which basically performed the same as the original storm, but the actuators were magnetic cellanoids which withstood more wear and tear than physical buttons. There was no Depth perception in touch. The screen/display itself was basically one gigantic button that "clicked". There was no depth of pressure measurement. You either tapped the screen, or actually physically pressed it down like a button to confirm input. That's it.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DenverRalphy; 09-09-15 at 04:26 PM.
    09-09-15 04:02 PM
    iOS is leading the industry. BB10 is in a far corner of the universe. Stop making things up about copying.
    09-09-15 04:10 PM
144 123 ...