WOW... so someone left a blackberry at my work the other day. The phone kept ringing so we picked up. It was the owner. We told the owner that we had her blackberry and would hold onto it. Well it has been a week and she has not come to pick it up. The phone turns on every morning because of the alarm so we continuously get phone calls and texts from the phone.

We decided to find this persons number and give them a call again but they still did not come to pick it. After all this time we decided to go through the phone...

Guess what.... the person is a hooker!!!!! Ha ha haha. The SMS inbox is full of texts saying "price? location? services... happy endings" Yeah, the responses included a range from 50-200$, hotel rooms, sex, drugs, locations, etc. On top of this a lot of the SMS messages say they saw her add on craigslist for personal 'services'.

OH MY GOSH!!!!! ha ha ha ha. This is hilarious. The phone is still sitting here at work, right next to me and everyone else.

Moral of the story:
    Hookers use blackberries.
    05-08-09 05:36 PM
    wow that is a crazy story!!!
    05-08-09 05:39 PM
    thats hilarious!! whats that number??....
    05-08-09 05:43 PM
    Ill give it out... but I don't know if that will get me in trouble on here lol.
    05-08-09 05:44 PM
    i would look at the pics....lol
    05-08-09 05:52 PM
    i would look at the pics....lol
    We did.... her and her girlfriend are lesbos but they ***** out to men apparently. They also had a 5 min video with no sound. All you heard them talking about was how F***** up they were and what that was, "let me see it, I'll touch it." Yeah WTF.... ha ha ha

This is TOOOOOOO funny.
    05-08-09 05:59 PM
    I wouldnt give the number out, but that is funny.
    05-08-09 06:00 PM
    LMAOOOO! Omg that's the funniest thing I've read on here today. Hey! Hookers need BB love too dammit.
    05-08-09 06:01 PM
    I wouldnt give the number out, but that is funny.
    Yeah I do have some type of soul so I don't think I will.
    05-08-09 06:02 PM
    That's awesome maybe when the owner does contact you, they could be "grateful"
    05-08-09 06:04 PM
    That's awesome maybe when the owner does contact you, they could be "grateful"
    She texted the first day and said, "give me my phone back and I'll give you $50." Yeah.... I don't want her money, who knows WHERE it has been.

Either way, like I said, we told her to come get it but she never did.
    Anyone want a blackberry pearl? lol. JK!
    05-08-09 06:08 PM
    LMAO....thats hilarious
    05-08-09 06:09 PM
    This topic is not appropriate for a family and workplace friendly site.
    05-08-09 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD