How to download iTunes to BlackBerry...

Remember; dealing with a caveman here so details, details, details ...

Thanks a bunch !

David V
    12-14-08 06:46 PM
    I'm not sure but I think that this is only for the 4.5 os but, you can do it by downloading media sync, go to mobile.blackberry.com find it, it'll send you a link to download the program on to your pc. But songs that where bought on itunes will not copy as the files are "locked" you will either need to find something to convert them or burn them to a disk, then re add them to you pc, copy them to the phone, then delete the extra songs. (There is probably an easier way, hopefully someone will post it lol)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 06:53 PM
    You cannot actually download the iTunes software to BlackBerry if that's what you mean. I assume you mean take songs from iTunes and put them on your BlackBerry; that is what I'll address...

The song file cannot be protected or locked, if it is, you must convert it by either using software or by burning the song to a CD, then re-ripping it to iTunes.

Once you have a song file without the little lock symbol, plug in your BlackBerry and open Desktop Manager. Then select Media from the Desktop Manager menu. You should have numerous folders in your BlackBerry (ringtones, photos, music, etc.). Open the MUSIC folder for your device on your computer.

Then, find the song files that you want to transfer onto your BB. If you dont know where they are but can play them on iTunes, while in iTunes, right click the song and select "Show in Windows Explorer." That will direct you to the song file. Then it's simply a matter of dragging or copying your desired songs into your BB MUSIC folder on your device.

Hope that helped some
    12-20-08 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD