Does anyone have the PDF for a rebate form that includes a purchase date of 6/13/08?

I found two different rebate PDFs on the AT&T website, but neither included this date.

If I'm not mistaken, the rebate form should have a huge list of phone models to check from.

Thanks in advance.
    06-22-08 01:17 PM
    Does anyone have the PDF for a rebate form that includes a purchase date of 6/13/08?

I found two different rebate PDFs on the AT&T website, but neither included this date.

If I'm not mistaken, the rebate form should have a huge list of phone models to check from.

Thanks in advance.
    not the easiest or most convient solution, but your local ATT store should have one
    06-22-08 01:41 PM
    FOUND THE SOLUTION!:

I called up the AT&T rebate processing center and asked them to send me a form which is inclusive of my Berry purchase date. They took down my info and assured the form would be at my house between 7-10 business days. I didn't trust them (as companies will do almost anything to prevent rebates from being 'fulfilled'), so I asked them for the exact puchase date specifications listed on the form I needed to fill. I took those dates and googled the form.

Got my form off of this website: http://www.mobileplususa.com/admin/C...808_061508.pdf.

I checked the mobileplususa website out. They have an archive of old AT&T and Sprint Rebate forms. If anyone needs an older form, the URL for the archives is: Mobile Communications Plus.
    06-23-08 03:01 PM
    Sweet, thanks for the extra advice
    06-23-08 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD