Hi all,this Krishnan Sundar from Chennai,India.Happy to join this gr8 Forum!

I'm a noob as far as BB is concerned,recently bought Nokia E90 with Airtel's BB connection (unlimited plan),I'm happy with BB service viewing many of my email accounts with ease!

Will a native blackberry device be more useful than E90?

Is it advisable to go ahead with a new Blackberry device like 8830.8800,8100 or 8700?

Kindly share your views!

Thanking you all in advance!
    04-27-08 02:28 PM
    Oh, the E90 is great!

Mmmm, with a BB you get a few more features like Blackberry Messenger. All those models are great so I guess it just depends on what you want in your Blackberry.

I have the Curve 8310 myself & I love it.. a great mix of work & play, which is important since I depend on my Blackberry for A LOT of things that have to do with work.

04-27-08 02:39 PM
    Thankyou verymuch for your reply.

I'm aiming for a budgetary device,probably 8700.
    04-27-08 09:54 PM
    Isn't chilled beer from chennai india also?
    All those phones are great!
    Blackberry is a very reliable device, but nokias are great phones also... Depends on personal preference

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-08 10:36 PM
    In these forums, you will definitely get a yes. Outside of them, you will still get a yes for BB. BBs are awesome devices and very stable (minus memory leaks, a quick battery pull fixes)

04-27-08 10:43 PM
    if it supports the buisness calling to the work # and cell # and you need that you would want to stay with E90, otherwise is a toss up
    04-27-08 10:55 PM
    As stated, decide what you are looking for in a berry and search the internet. Anyway, welcome to CB
    04-27-08 11:33 PM
    First of all, welcome. As for getting a BB, I would suggest Curve due to the fact that this has the SD expansion slot.

I am using the Curve myself and the expansion card is making a lot of difference.
    04-28-08 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD