I don't use a blackberry email address. When I check my email on my BB, it's my main email address, e.g., Lil@mailbox.com (not a real address, of course). This is also the email address that comes into Outlook Express on my computer.

So from time to time, emails from the past... several months ago... will show up on my BB email. However they will NOT appear on my "mailbox.com" webmail and thus will not come into Outlook Express. They only show up in my email on the BB along with current emails from "mailbox.com."

Yesterday I got two of them from December. This has happened, maybe, four times, that old emails have shown up on the BB.

Anyone have this happen? Any idea why? I don't think it's exactly a problem, but of course, whenever anything weird happens with email, you wonder what you're NOT getting.

Thanks.
    02-12-09 08:46 AM
    Yes, happens to me, too. I have some links to photo albums from 2006 that will show up from time to time. Weird. This happens in my hotmail account, but none of the others. I opened a message from my brother that had just come and the first words were "Home from the hospital, all is well. Will send details later." WHAT?! Then I looked at the date: it was the day he brought his newborn daughter home from the hospital. Gave me a flipping heart attack until I looked at the date.
    02-12-09 09:22 AM
    I've been getting old emails that I'd already received, again in my desktop email, but not my BB. It's got me scratching my head, and it's really messing up my Inbox, as I think I have to save or delete them 'again'. What a mess. I wish I knew why it's happening...a virus? I don't know.
    02-12-09 09:36 AM
    watch what you email and to who ;-) .... it could come back to haunt you as one of these can get forwarded with a current email or text you are currently sending... NOT GOOD
    02-12-09 09:43 AM
    watch what you email and to who ;-) .... it could come back to haunt you as one of these can get forwarded with a current email or text you are currently sending... NOT GOOD
    The emails that are coming back to me are not those group forward things (I hardly EVER forward stuff to a group). They are emails that some ONE person sent to me months ago, I read and deleted, and then the same email, dated with the OLD date, appears in my BB email list again.
    02-12-09 01:10 PM
    This thread seems to have vanished from the forum...

anyone else have any ideas about this problem?
    02-13-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD