I work in a triage area for an acute care psychiatric facility and to say the least we admit a lot of bizarre individuals. Drug addicts, psychotic disorders, you name it.
    Tonight I left my poor curve in my office for just a few minutes and it came up missing. We searched everyone after I questioned all my coworkers and eventually found some crack smoker had it hid in her armpit!
    I was initially panicked and I sterilized the berry with alcohol pads immediately. Also I was very angry but later I had to laugh!
    Even crackheads understand and the addiction and it must truly be a crackberry!
    This curve is never leaving my holster again lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 10:59 PM
    Wow, some story thanks for sharing. You are lucky she put it in her armpit and not somewhere else ! Glad you got your BB back.
    10-20-08 11:06 PM
    OMG.... this is funny! I would have sterilized it too and even gotten new housing. Sorry that that person stole your phone though! Its a good thing that you got it back. How on earth did you find out that the person hid it under their armpit though?
    10-20-08 11:07 PM
    Lmao!! In her armpit That is, by far, the funniest thing that I have heard in a looong time. . I'm glad you found your BB.

10-20-08 11:08 PM
    EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! omg i really hope she was at least semi clean.... was she really a crackhead though? LOFL
    10-20-08 11:15 PM
    Lol I know, I just had to share this with you guys because its the true definition of crackberry.
    Anyways, the area we were in is locked so there was no way I was letting anyone out with my berry! I had one of our female nurses search her and I searched the males. Eventually poof out of some crackhead's armpit comes my berry...

10-20-08 11:19 PM
    Hope it doesn't smell too bad lol.
    10-20-08 11:20 PM
    Lol I know, I just had to share this with you guys because its the true definition of crackberry.
    Anyways, the area we were in is locked so there was no way I was letting anyone out with my berry! I had one of our female nurses search her and I searched the males. Eventually poof out of some crackhead's armpit comes my berry...

Lol. You are making me laugh so hard, my eyes are watering. You have a great sense of humor, but you are killing me

10-20-08 11:25 PM
    glad that u got your bb back..........cheers mate
    10-20-08 11:26 PM
    Yes she is an official crackhead heh, I did the drug screen on her. I guess I am numb to meeting these type of people but in my line of work I see tons per week.

10-20-08 11:26 PM
    Forget an Otterbox, you're going to need a hazmat suit for the berry now. Glad it was recovered.

10-20-08 11:42 PM
    armpit juice.... revitalize you berry.... lmao
    10-21-08 01:01 AM
    adding some new juices to your berry I see

loved that story
    10-21-08 01:02 AM
    wow... was it tyrone biggins?
    10-21-08 01:10 AM
    Wow, I'm glad u got your BB back!

10-21-08 01:16 AM
    Good to see you got your BB back

10-21-08 01:22 AM
    Man, that is totally gross, but I'm glad you got it back. At least you know now never, ever to let it outta your sight (or hands).
    10-21-08 01:24 AM
    Watch out for hair when you brush your teeth. Hawk-Patooie!
    10-21-08 01:42 AM
    Glad U got it back mate!
    10-21-08 01:45 AM
    Watch out for hair when you brush your teeth. Hawk-Patooie!
    Yuck That's gross! Lol.

10-21-08 01:51 AM
    wow... was it tyrone biggins?
    LOL funny! Hey you might have stumbled upon a new treatment for crackheads. Trade crack for crackberrys! Lol

10-21-08 04:55 AM
    Haha
    ... If that happened to me I would have ordered new housing within seconds after finding it.
    10-21-08 05:19 AM
    Had you said "under her arm" , maayyyyyybe I wouldn't be as grossed out. What is it about the word "armpit"?

Nevertheless, thank goodness you got it back.

i think....
    10-21-08 08:21 AM
    Wow, some story thanks for sharing. You are lucky she put it in her armpit and not somewhere else ! Glad you got your BB back.
    LMAO RIGHT!
    10-21-08 08:32 AM
    bb is safe and back where it belongs!
    10-21-08 08:36 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD