How many here FLIP-FLOP? did you jump on the iPhone bandwagon and then come back to BB? Ok I'm a flip-flop guy, I bought a iPhone last year when they first came out but soon exchanged it for a BB and have been BB since. My wife tells me I need medicine because I flip flop phones a lot. I'm not on any meds. and I've owned my BB longer than any phone, over a year now, does that mean I'm hooked? I have to confese, I did flip flop providers.
    08-07-08 09:06 PM
    I have never been tempted by tree fruit. Nice toys, Browser to die for, but brain dead.

No clipboard? No multitasking? No way!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-08 11:40 PM
    No iPhone for this guy
    08-07-08 11:41 PM
    Never had an IPhone or IPod
    08-07-08 11:42 PM
    I have n ipod that I received as a gift. I don't even know how to turn it on, if that answers your question.

08-07-08 11:43 PM
    Nope - no flip-flopping for me! Stayin true to my BB

08-07-08 11:45 PM
    in fairness, I have owned plenty of fruity computers over the dechades.

Apple II, Apple III, Macintosh 128K, SE and a Newton.

BlackBerry is different, all business, best of breed and in a class of their own.

08-07-08 11:46 PM
    Never had an IPhone or IPod
    me neither
    08-07-08 11:49 PM
    in fairness, I have owned plenty of fruity computers over the dechades.

Apple II, Apple III, Macintosh 128K, SE and a Newton.

BlackBerry is different, all business, best of breed and in a class of their own.
    Now that is old school
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 08-07-08 at 11:53 PM.
    08-07-08 11:50 PM
    Never owned an iPhone. I had a lot of my friends that stood in line during the 1st launch. I waited and got a Curve on ebay. I have a Dell Maxim with about 3'' of dust on it. So, I was never excited about the touch screen whether with a stylus or the fingers.
    08-07-08 11:59 PM
    i've never owned an iphone, but i have to admit that i've been curious about it. before i got my blackberry, i've wanted to give the iphone a try, but i really don't like att. i've tried the phone at the apple store and it does have some nice features, but i wouldn't trade my blackberry for the iphone.
    08-08-08 12:09 AM
    No iphone, but I do have an ipod I like very much. And I use Safari as my web browser on my Windows XP.
    08-08-08 12:11 AM
    I have an ipod Nano 3rd gen that I love. I can play my mp3s and not kill my BB battery life.
    08-08-08 12:27 AM
    I have an ipod Nano 3rd gen that I love. I can play my mp3s and not kill my BB battery life.
    don't mean to stray, but is the 3rd generation ipod nano the ones they have right now? it's so cute, i'm real tempted to get the red one, but...i dunno what's stopping me!
    08-08-08 01:35 AM
    don't mean to stray, but is the 3rd generation ipod nano the ones they have right now? it's so cute, i'm real tempted to get the red one, but...i dunno what's stopping me!
    Yes, they're small, light and play videos, music and display pictures very well. I have the 8GB in black.
    08-08-08 01:43 AM
    Never had a eye-phone nor an ipod.

08-08-08 08:31 AM
    No flip flopping here. I tend to stick with one phone for a while. And I will never get an iphone.

08-08-08 08:48 AM
    I had a iPhone before my BB when I had to replace my Treo.. they're fun phones but still a novelty phone. It could hardly last through the day battery-wise & I was getting frustrated with the touchscreen keyboard.. lol.
    08-08-08 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD