I just watched a screening for Clint Eastwood's new movie 'Trouble with the curve' and there's a lot of 9900 lovin on screen. The Torch gets a few shots but the bad guy uses it so booo on the Torch.
    My issue is what the very stunning Amy Adams does with her Bold at the end of the movie. After thumbing away in what seems to be every scene and looking VERY hot doing it, she simply crosses the line.

Watch the movie when it come out in a few weeks to see the .....criminal event.

It doesn't seem like it will be a good movie but I thought it was well done.
    08-29-12 02:04 PM
    Okay, I'll bite. Who is Amy Adams?
    08-29-12 03:51 PM
    ........and what did she do with her Bold at the end of the movie?
    08-29-12 03:58 PM
    ^^That's at least 2 people who will be watching the film
    08-29-12 05:07 PM
    As a result of reading this thread I "bit" and watched the trailer on youtube.

I can report that there isn't a single BlackBerry in the trailer.That being said, I might actually see this movie when it hits blu ray.
    08-29-12 05:47 PM
    Oh yes she did"snaps fingers and walks off"lol
    shemaree09 likes this.
    08-29-12 07:04 PM
    As a result of reading this thread I "bit" and watched the trailer on youtube.

I can report that there isn't a single BlackBerry in the trailer.That being said, I might actually see this movie when it hits blu ray.
    Go back and re-read the first post. The OP says he saw a screening not a Youtube clip.
    08-29-12 07:07 PM
    Go back and re-read the first post. The OP says he saw a screening not a Youtube clip.
    And I'm sitting here wondering how the OP managed to see the actual movie! Heck I just saw the commercial yesterday! LOL. I know that it takes things a while to hit Canadian theatres but I didn't know we were that far behind! LOL
    08-29-12 07:19 PM
    And I'm sitting here wondering how the OP managed to see the actual movie! Heck I just saw the commercial yesterday! LOL. I know that it takes things a while to hit Canadian theatres but I didn't know we were that far behind! LOL
    Longer then you think.....
    08-29-12 07:39 PM
    There a small thing cal BitTorrent.
    08-29-12 07:48 PM
    The movie will not be released for another three weeks. Movies are almost always released in Canada and the US at the same time even when it is a limited release movie. When a movies opening weekend 'take' is published it always refers to North America as a single region. By North America they mean Canada and the US.

Warner Bros. has moved the release date for the film up a week, from its original September 28 premiere date to September 21.
    08-29-12 08:39 PM
    Screenings generally are done to gauge potential audience response to a film, and gives the studios a means to determine how widely to release it. I did one years ago for Twilight.

As far as this movie goes, I think I might watch it. It looks like it might at least be angood chick flick.
    08-29-12 10:19 PM
    Some people from here will download it soon.
    08-29-12 11:28 PM
    Okay OP are you in a contract to not publish some internal data?? It's really okay to give out some movie spoilers in here on CB..
    08-29-12 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD