- 12-29-12, 10:08 AM #27
When I first saw the title of the post, I thought it was going to be someone laughing at a co-worker or friend who was "using a BlackBerry", as in , "OMG, YOU are USING a BLACKBERRY?" Understand, I say this only because many of my business associates and especially my friends like to OMG ME for using a Berry.
Interested to see the reaction of this little lad so excited to be the new owner of a BBerry. I'd assume iPhone or at least Android, but not this much excitement from a young guy for a BlackBerry. He must really be into BBM as posted above. Either that or he's really into productivity. Probably the next big Entrepreneur in the making!
- 12-29-12, 05:13 PM #30
I get that as well. I spend (and have spent) a great deal of time in France, England, Spain, UAE and parts of Africa. I understand that BlackBerry is still a player in some of these areas. Here in North America, it is definitely waning. Very few of my business associates and NONE of my friends use BlackBerry any longer. They have all migrated to iPhone or Android, and a few to W8. I love my BBerry and won't forsake it. My only wish is that I had someone to BBM in Business. I've got one guy, my stockbroker. He's on a Berry. And strangely enough, he has NO Text plan, so you HAVE to BBM him! Now ain't THAT a kick in the head!
When my friends say, "OMG you are STILL on a BlackBerry!?", I smile and say "Yeah, because I don't have time to play with my phone. I've got to get stuff done."
- By Greggles in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 7Last Post: 08-27-09, 07:34 AM
- By ikith in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 17Last Post: 07-25-09, 08:44 AM
- By era3z in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 10Last Post: 02-04-09, 02:02 PM
- By finatk in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 19Last Post: 01-27-09, 10:10 PM
- By eight gun in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-09, 03:11 PM