Oh the joys of having a BB, I've only had my 8330 for a week but am hoplessly addicted and its wonderful for things such as standing and waiting in a long line at walmart customer service oh and the joys of being able to access CB lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 11:53 AM
    lol, welcome!
    12-19-08 11:56 AM
    I no longer fear long waits at the doctor's, or the auto dealership, or wherever.
    12-19-08 12:08 PM
    Thanks for posting a happy opinion. I get the feeling this site is filling up with scrooges at times. Yes, it is nice to have while waiting places. Either for business or fun or both.
    12-19-08 12:26 PM
    Yes I agree, I am sitting here at the dr. Office and it makes the wait time more bearable.

12-19-08 01:20 PM
    I have noticed that I don't care about waiting anymore either. I have started to find waiting around for things as useful CrackBerry time now.
    12-19-08 02:04 PM
    Absolutely! I actually find myself looking forward to wait times now! Perfect excuse to pull out the Curve without feeling guilty!

Welcome to the world of BB and CB, by the way!

12-19-08 02:13 PM
    I agree! My BB is great for the usual stuff, but it makes waiting so much easier. My kids even like it...they're always looking at the new games I've downloaded.
    12-19-08 02:16 PM
    I have noticed that I don't care about waiting anymore either. I have started to find waiting around for things as useful CrackBerry time now.
    Funny, I actually got upset at the doctor's office when they called my name. I also don't have any problems going shopping with my wife...except from running into everything.
    12-19-08 02:16 PM
    We had to fly unexpectedly to Florida recently and, as to be expected with last-minute flight schedules and the notoriously bad weather up here, we ended up snow delayed with a missed connection. My BB (and a nearby Sam Adams tavern) saved my sanity during hours of airport waiting.

12-19-08 03:54 PM
    That's a good combo for makin a bad day a very good day lol. I think you can never really no the joys and fun of a BB until you own one lol and its good to see there are so many people that enjoy having a BB when waiting for something or in times of boredem lol

12-19-08 06:45 PM
    Last week my plane was delayed over 4 hours and I could have cared less. I plugged my ipod earphones in to my BB, pulled up the media player then surfed the internet and payed a few bills...while texting a few friends and returning work emails. If I can do all this from my pearl and be so happy, I can't wait to get an upgrade. All my needs on one device, I'm sold.
    12-19-08 07:13 PM
    Me 3 I love having my BB Curve while waiting at the docs. office. I m here right now ops have to go I made the patient wait his mandatory 30 mins c - ya

12-19-08 08:36 PM
    My BlackBerry has made the mall more bearable while my wife is dragging me around Christmas shopping. She shops, I surf. Life is good.
    12-19-08 11:55 PM
    I didnt notice the waiting thing til I saw some of you mention it in here....and yes...waiting is more bearable when you have something to occupy your time with
    12-20-08 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD