It's only gloating when you are on the wrong end.
    It's only theft/murder/bullying/genocide/lying/trolling when you are on the wrong end.
    11-07-13 03:04 AM
    Thats how I understand it, yes. I wonder where Barbara Stymiest (sp?) is now?
    She's still on the board, just not the chairman. I believe she's still leading at least one committee on the board. There were really only two people to leave the board, and one was Thorsten. Both of those made room for Prem Watsa and John Chen.
    11-07-13 10:23 AM
    How would you rate the Samsung launches?

Say what you want about Samsung's launches, and I agree that they are lame, but they don't compare to the atrocity that was the BB10 Launch. At the very least people were talking about Samsung's last launch being good or bad. NO ONE talked about BB10's launch because it was like sitting through an insurance seminar.
    kevinnugent and M65c02 like this.
    11-07-13 11:28 AM
    Say what you want about Samsung's launches, and I agree that they are lame, but they don't compare to the atrocity that was the BB10 Launch. At the very least people were talking about Samsung's last launch being good or bad. NO ONE talked about BB10's launch because it was like sitting through an insurance seminar.
    Untrue.. I doubt very much if anyone had their hair cut during a Samsung launch.
    11-07-13 12:50 PM
    Pretty sure no one but the diehards (on any platform) actually cares. My point is that I doubt BlackBerry's BB10 launch event had any effect on the subsequent sales. Same logic goes for Samsung, Apple, etc.
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    11-07-13 08:11 PM
    Pretty sure no one but the diehards (on any platform) actually cares. My point is that I doubt BlackBerry's BB10 launch event had any effect on the subsequent sales. Same logic goes for Samsung, Apple, etc.
    I agree with you there, but that doesn't change the fact that Thor was a horrific speaker and had no idea how to deliver a dynamic presentation that at least kept peoples interested.
    11-07-13 08:12 PM
    Untrue.. I doubt very much if anyone had their hair cut during a Samsung launch.
    I doubt very much anyone watched Samsung's launch outside the core base. I also doubt most people watched Steve Jobs' presentations live either, and he was the closest thing to a celebrity doing a rock concert launch.

Let's be realistic, no? But your sarcasm is noted. Well done.
    11-07-13 08:16 PM
    I agree with you there, but that doesn't change the fact that Thor was a horrific speaker and had no idea how to deliver a dynamic presentation that at least kept peoples interested.
    No argument there.
    11-07-13 08:16 PM
    Blah Blah...
    You've said this over and over on many forums.. seen your name pop up a bit, very repetitive.

Guess you love negative... and dwelling on the past.
    Time to move FWD..
    Who cares what people think and how fast one changes his/her mind.
    What's it to you?
    Looking for a credit for a forum post..
    BLAH

Posted via CB10
    Rule #1 of the interwebz, either quote the person you were referring to or mention them by name. It's a lot less confusing that way
    11-07-13 08:49 PM
    Rule #1 of the interwebz, either quote the person you were referring to or mention them by name. It's a lot less confusing that way
    I initially assumed he was replying to me as the OP. But that wouldn't make sense within the context of his reply as I've not posted anything remotely similar to this topic on any other forum (nor other sub-forums of CB). So the allusion that I have, just doesn't make sense. :shrug:
    KyKyMobile25 likes this.
    11-07-13 09:11 PM
    I initially assumed he was replying to me as the OP. But that wouldn't make sense within the context of his reply as I've not posted anything remotely similar to this topic on any other forum (nor other sub-forums of CB). So the allusion that I have, just doesn't make sense. :shrug:
    I'm mostly interested in the credits for forum posts part, I was thinking about going back for my master's degree.
    11-07-13 09:18 PM
    It's very nice to see such respect from ? CRACKBERRY ? users since 2008...
    I don't mind that you don't understand where I'm coming from. I'll make it much more clear for both...
    YOUR THREADS ARE ANNOYING / YOU BOTH REPEAT AND CONTINUE TO TALK ONE ANOTHER ON HERE LIKE IT IS SOME DAMN DATING SERVICE!
    I don't care to use proper ? Anything, Punctuation, and how I speak ? to you.
    I've read many post from both and you 2 are like a gang it's disgusting get a life and just enjoy your phone. Stop creating negative energy, and unwelcoming ******** post..
    You can reply but you now will be talking to one another...
    OR about me, shhhh...
    Get a life smile

Posted via CB10
    The irony here.
    Look up the word forum....
    Also try and realise that your post is full of negative energy.

Everyone has a right to post what they want as long as they abide by the rules.

Posted via CB10
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    11-08-13 02:05 AM
    I don't mind that you don't understand where I'm coming from. I'll make it much more clear for both...
    YOUR THREADS ARE ANNOYING / YOU BOTH REPEAT AND CONTINUE TO TALK ONE ANOTHER ON HERE LIKE IT IS SOME DAMN DATING SERVICE!
    I've read many post from both and you 2 are like a gang it's disgusting get a life and just enjoy your phone. Stop creating negative energy, and unwelcoming ******** post..
    OR about me, shhhh...
    Get a life smile

Posted via CB10
    Such anger over postings in an Internet Forum.
    h20work, m1a1mg and KyKyMobile25 like this.
    11-08-13 03:45 AM
    OR about me, shhhh...
    Get a life smile

Posted via CB10
    Yeah... Feel free to point to any example of that behavior on my part.

I'm probably one of the most objective posters on this forum. I don't put down Blackberry as a mattrr of spite, and will defend Blackberry when the situation warrants. I'm nondenominational concerning the various mobile platforms (or platform agnostic as current trends like to describe). I will defend or criticize from an objective viewpoint, but I won't do either just for the sake of doing so.

Perhaps you've seen me post something you didn't like to hear. And if that's the case, then that's on you and your own propensity to think ill of anything you don't agree with, or are ashamed to hear.

I swear, too many users on this forum see the devil where he doesn't exist. Take this thread for example... The whole point of this thread was to point out how so many people were so quick to praise all things holy about TH despite a lack of due diligence in looking into who he is, and now wanting him to burn at the stake for not living up to those blind faith expectations.

Now those people who take umbrage upon what I pointed out are quick to use the Hindsight is 20/20 excuse. Sorry, but that excuse only works if there had been any diligence in using foresight.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    11-08-13 01:11 PM
    . . . I'm probably one of the most objective posters on this forum. I don't put down Blackberry as a mattrr of spite, and will defend Blackberry when the situation warrants. I'm nondenominational concerning the various mobile platforms (or platform agnostic as current trends like to describe). I will defend or criticize from an objective viewpoint, but I won't do either just for the sake of doing so.

Perhaps you've seen me post something you didn't like to hear. And if that's the case, then that's on you and your own propensity to think ill of anything you don't agree with, or are ashamed to hear. I swear, too many users on this forum see the devil where he doesn't exist. Take this thread for example... The whole point of this thread was to point out how so many people were so quick to praise all things holy about TH despite a lack of due diligence in looking into who he is, and now wanting him to burn at the stake for not living up to those blind faith expectations.

Now those people who take umbrage upon what I pointed out are quick to use the Hindsight is 20/20 excuse. Sorry, but that excuse only works if there had been any diligence in using foresight.
    Emphasis added to above poster's (also the OP) remarks. Sometimes it takes too much time or intelligence to make a constructive comment that might be critical of a BB position. So very many (on this site) join the crowd and go with the flow. Ironically, many of the same (on this site) that accuse Apple and Droid users of following like sheep or cattle (not to be confused, of course, with "many" of the WW smart phone market). ....

[Note: The phenomena that OP refers is found on virtually every site of this nature whether for tech gadgets, stocks and other traded investments, or social commentary.]
    11-12-13 04:14 PM
    Want a good laugh? Search back to the time period when Thorsten Heins was publicly announced as the new CEO. Funny how many people were so adamant that he was the man for the job. And how the naysayers were ridiculed.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    The Same could be said about Hitler in his early years of coming into power. Lol

(p.s i don't support hitler in anyway, except i have owned two volkswagons)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by teeuwen; 11-12-13 at 06:47 PM.
    11-12-13 04:38 PM
    The Same could be said about Hitler in his early years of coming into power. Lol

(p.s i don't support hitler in anyway, except i have owned two volkswagons)

Posted via CB10
    Never a good idea to make comparisons to Hitler, no matter what the subject matter...just sayin'
    11-12-13 08:18 PM
    It's only theft/murder/bullying/genocide/lying/trolling when you are on the wrong end.
    Got a bit dramatic there didn't you?

Here is my thought on the issue. If I have a decent conversation with someone who turns out to be wrong, I'd never gloat. We would just move on. But if the person is being an a**, dang right I'll gloat.
    11-12-13 08:32 PM
    Got a bit dramatic there didn't you?

Here is my thought on the issue. If I have a decent conversation with someone who turns out to be wrong, I'd never gloat. We would just move on. But if the person is being an a**, dang right I'll gloat.
    Yes, a bit of a dramatic overkill on the references to killing by the Canuck. And, Yes, I'll buy the simplicity of the remainder pertaining to proper usage of gloating after conversations with a "decent" versus "as_" type person.
    11-14-13 08:39 AM
    i think a lot of people were just going along with Crackberry Kevin, because I specifically remember he was all over Heinz's nuts like he was some god
    Poirots Progeny likes this.
    11-14-13 08:54 AM
170 ... 567