i know that on the crackberry home site... they will post whenever an OS is leaked.... but do they do the same when an official os is released? or am i going to have to check my DM all the time to see if OS 5 is out for my carrier.... thanks
    11-24-09 09:08 PM
    i know that on the crackberry home site... they will post whenever an OS is leaked.... but do they do the same when an official os is released? or am i going to have to check my DM all the time to see if OS 5 is out for my carrier.... thanks
    Yup and usually you will know a few days before it goes official.
    11-24-09 09:19 PM
    you will see it listed in the forum blogs as an official update and in the proper phone's forum as a sticky at the top. example, all beta releases show in the blogs with a big "OS leak" picture and a link to the threads in the Beta OS forum. and if you look from yesterdays blog, you will see a recent Bold 9000 official release that is also noted at the top of the 9000 forum as a sticky.
    11-24-09 10:48 PM
    you will see it listed in the forum blogs as an official update and in the proper phone's forum as a sticky at the top. example, all beta releases show in the blogs with a big "OS leak" picture and a link to the threads in the Beta OS forum. and if you look from yesterdays blog, you will see a recent Bold 9000 official release that is also noted at the top of the 9000 forum as a sticky.
    Yes I like how CB does this for us--we are always in the know

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD