Alright everyone I know you all are looking forward to the weekend, it being the Fourth and all. I've been here about an hour and it is killing me. Yesterday half of my staff didn't show up, it was like a frigggin circus around here. Oh well I hope today goes more smoothly.
    Last edited by Threefive; 07-01-08 at 05:47 AM.
    07-01-08 04:40 AM
    threat? ouch... outta here
    07-01-08 05:46 AM
    Ok so I miss spelled the title lol, I am so ready to call it a day. It was suspose to say thread( fingers not working, oh no it the keyboards fault)!!!!
    07-01-08 05:49 AM
    Hi GOOD AM. I'm working today and Wed only; than OFF til next Tue...YEAH

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 05:49 AM
    Hi GOOD AM. I'm working today and Wed only; than OFF til next Tue...YEAH

You suck,lol I wish I had your schedule. I worh until hursday 5 pm and then off fridat and sunday. I have to come in on Saturday to get everyone started and then I am going to cut out around 9 am. I wish I had a long weekend
    07-01-08 05:55 AM
    whew... i seen - work, staff and threat... thought i had been busted
    07-01-08 05:56 AM
    LOL now that is Funny
    07-01-08 06:35 AM
    Day 2

Dear Diary,
    Here at the office looking for more creative ways to look like I'm doing something. My boss is making more rounds than usual, leading me to believe he has nothing to do either. I wonder if that's the same cup of coffee he had since his first round this morining. I see no signs of heat being emitted from his liquid energy. I've used the Alt+Tab key combo more than ever. So far, the people here seemed too relaxed for an engineering company. There is an awful lot of traffic around the printers. Must go and investigate if my suspicions of personal printing are correct.

Going for my fourth cup of burnt coffee this morning. Must stay awake. I am finding an unusual connection to the coffee bar. As if I have just discovered some ruin and have made claims to it. I need to get a flag and officially claim it. Everytime someone nears my coffee station, I peak my head above the cubicle wall and try to scare them with my ferocious glaring. Maybe I will sabotage a round with decaf. That way, all the coffee drinkers will fall asleep, leaving more coffee for me. That's a great idea. This level of inginuity is what sent men to the moon. I will do it.

My boss is coming...
    07-01-08 06:36 AM
    UGHHH hiii crackies

I am leaving for school in 10 minutes(7:45ish am) and i have school until 2:30pm...then i rush to work for 3 and have to work till 11:30pm! UGHHH!!!!!!

Nonetheless, i'm sleepy....haha. This can just be recopied and repeated for every day you post a work THREAT lmao
    07-01-08 06:38 AM
    Threat? LMAO - I thought Uncle Sam figured out what I've been doing everyday...LOL!!

Wow - so I'm not the only one who finds the end of the WWW and then has to turn around and return (at the expense of someone else...)

thank goodness its 1430....(2:30 pm) and I'll be leaving in about an hour or so....

Looking forward to my 4 day weekend this weekend...yay...
    07-01-08 07:14 AM
    You suck,lol I wish I had your schedule. I worh until hursday 5 pm and then off fridat and sunday. I have to come in on Saturday to get everyone started and then I am going to cut out around 9 am. I wish I had a long weekend
    You think you got it bad? I work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...NIGHTS. Yep, 12 hour graveyard shifts from 6:30pm to 6:30am. 36 hours over the 3day holiday weekend. Top that, lol

Oh and I'm a dispatcher....so the crazier you all get when you're out partying....the harder I have to work! lol
    07-01-08 07:16 AM
    I work for a not-for-profit "Managing" a cafe for them within a rec center. Most of the day I just sit on my laptop, we never do more than $20 on an average day so I'm usually bored out of my mind--this am is no exception. Someone give me something interesting to do!!

I work 730-330 today, 1-9 tomorrow, off Thursday, Friday, work like 12ish-4 on Saturday and picked up some OT on Sunday 8-2. I have a huge pet peave with people who say "OOHHH TGIF!" Ya know what d-bag? Just because you have a weekend doesn't mean everyone else does!
    07-01-08 07:21 AM
    You think you got it bad? I work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...NIGHTS. Yep, 12 hour graveyard shifts from 6:30pm to 6:30am. 36 hours over the 3day holiday weekend. Top that, lol

Oh and I'm a dispatcher....so the crazier you all get when you're out partying....the harder I have to work! lol

I used to do those! I worked in a group home, friday saturday and sunday nights midnight to 8am, it ssuucckkeed!

I just applied for a 911 dispatcher job with the city I live in, no civil service exam until the fall!
    07-01-08 07:22 AM
    It is currently 821am 7/1/08 and we have already experienced the first "*****" of the day. Gent walks in with a Nextel i502 and a clueless look. He says to me (since Im the one standing in the line of fire of course), I cant get my phone to turn on and its been on the charger all night.

A quick inspection of the phone and I ask him how long he's had the phone. He of course just got it from his company yesterday. I press power and it comes on with no problems. He then asks "How did you do that?". I just pressed the power button. So I sent him into the world a better person for showing him the power button!!!
    07-01-08 07:25 AM
    Yesterday I made a Case of the Mooooondays Thread (referring to Office Space...)

It was really fun, I thought... and then it got closed or deleted or something because I could not find it for the life of me
    07-01-08 07:28 AM
    yeah that sucked.
    07-01-08 07:46 AM
    Where are the threats? I was looking forward to reading some. I'll will be a short week for me. My weekend starts thursday and run to tuesday.

07-01-08 07:53 AM
    UGHHH hiii crackies

I am leaving for school in 10 minutes(7:45ish am) and i have school until 2:30pm...then i rush to work for 3 and have to work till 11:30pm! UGHHH!!!!!!

Nonetheless, i'm sleepy....haha. This can just be recopied and repeated for every day you post a work THREAT lmao
    Ha ha funny, but you don't look to happy in your picture!
    07-01-08 08:02 AM
    I am working today, well babysitting until 5:30. I babysit my cousin usually three days a week, but she is a handful, and I don't think I get paid nearly enough to chase her around, but she is
    Family :P.

07-01-08 08:10 AM
    yeah, sounds like a good reason to hangaround crackberry all day long instead of working
    07-01-08 08:19 AM
    Ha ha funny, but you don't look to happy in your picture!
    Its my badass no smile pic while I was driving lol.

07-01-08 10:07 AM
    Yesterday I made a Case of the Mooooondays Thread (referring to Office Space...)

It was really fun, I thought... and then it got closed or deleted or something because I could not find it for the life of me
    NO!!!! NOT A CASE OF THE MONDAYS!!!!!
    07-01-08 10:21 AM
    Only 5.5 more hours to go.
    07-01-08 10:23 AM
    WOW.... when I saw threat I was hoping I can come on here post my work number and somebody would umm... uh hum... make a call and get me out of work for the day. So to my disappointment when I read that it was not that. I am sitting here at work completely bored! lol!
    07-01-08 10:29 AM
    Give me work number I'll get you outta work.................permentaly lol
    07-01-08 10:34 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD