I have an 8130 and use the standard wall charger that comes with the phone. Whenever I am using orb to listen to streams, the little icon that shows that the battery is charging disappears after 10 mins or so and the battery indicator starts to go down. Does anyone else experience this when their charger is plugged in and they are using a lot of features on your phone? I also notice that the battery gets very hot, but i'm guessing this is from using a lot of data and applications at once.

any ideas?
    09-07-08 11:32 PM
    If I'm not mistaken (if I am it's because I was lied to). The usual stock charger for any cell phone or rechargable electronic device is a "slow speed" charger. A battery, by nature, holds a charge longer and lasts longer (a longer life) if it is juiced up slowly not quickly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 05:03 AM
    I don't know why it happens, but on my Curve, it chargers very fast while I'm using the BB.
    09-08-08 06:15 AM
    Do you think I might have a bad battery then? Its only 8 months old.
    09-08-08 01:33 PM
    I've had my 8310 a little over three weeks and battery life and charging speed is impressive. (I use the OEM charger) Bad battery? Maybe spring for a new one or bug Verizon.
    09-08-08 02:16 PM
    my charger for the bold charge up fast
    09-08-08 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD