Hello CrackBerry Nation,

I've complained about a great many things BlackBerry over the past few years, but in the beginning, before iPhone, I fell in love with my little gold BB Curve. Then came the Storm, Storm 2, the 9930 and I'm soon approaching an anniversary with my Z10. As an American, I get a lot of **** for the personal device of my choice, and probably for good reason. I know very few people who think BlackBerry is relevant and will be around much longer, and based on my days with BlackBerry, I can't say I blame them. However, then came OS 10.2.1. Yeah, I'm not one of the customers who has the time to figure out how to install leaked OS builds. I'm usually on my feet and moving, and when Verizon notifies me of a new OS update I settle in and update everything. Usually to the tune of, "wow, this isn't what I was hoping for."

All of that has changed. 10.2.1, I love you. I'm FINALLY, 100% In love with my phone. HALLELUJAH!!!

Seriously. ALL of the issues I had with BB10 are fixed. Its solid, and I can't believe it. And, in addition, some of the new features are blowing my mind. I feel like my patience has finally paid off, and BlackBerry matters again. A year ago, I'm not sure BlackBerry mattered. I was optimizing my iPad in preparation to switch to an iPhone.

I cannot understand why anyone would not think twice about owning a BB anymore. Yet, I don't begrudge anyone who has developed the same loyalty to any other device. That's my biggest concern. I truly believe the new BB OS has finely been established. Yet, now I'm reading about new models coming with the trackpad. 6 months ago, though BB10 was armed with a much better browser and 4G LTE, I was ready to go back to my 9930 because I missed that damned trackpad. I'm not so sure anymore. BB10 is pure joy. Editing text and navigating is easy now. Yet, fine. Bring back the trackpad if it sells more phones!!! I seriously don't care as long as I have a BB in my pocket.

Whatever they do, it is clearly a time to market the new BlackBerry. It is a worthy device.
    02-27-14 12:45 AM
    Very well said!
    I agree! bring back whatever you want, as long as it sells more phones!
    02-27-14 07:47 AM
    I am glad you love ur BlackBerry phone. I love my 2 BB Z30s. Long live BlackBerry!.
    02-27-14 12:23 PM