Love BB, Love Obama! I wish I had his PIN!
    07-07-08 03:59 PM
    Hillary!!!
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah-too funny
    07-07-08 04:06 PM
    Maybe he's updating on Twitter (follow him at BarackObama)
    07-07-08 04:17 PM
    I wonder if his welcome screen says 'Have Hope, Change is Coming".

He may be intelligent but he is no leader.

Good on him though for owning a BB.
    07-07-08 04:21 PM
    Well There goes the neighborhood !

A bet the security on that device is pretty tight
    07-07-08 04:27 PM
    They're trying to get the BlackBerry fan vote!
    07-07-08 04:28 PM
    Go obama!!!!
    07-07-08 04:31 PM
    what kind of phone is this, though? it's from this morning when his plane was diverted to st louis:

there was a bigger photo of it in my local paper but now they've taken it down and i couldn't find a better link. oh well!
    07-07-08 04:33 PM
    what kind of phone is this, though? it's from this morning when his plane was diverted to st louis:

there was a bigger photo of it in my local paper but now they've taken it down and i couldn't find a better link. oh well!
    Looks like a RAZR I think.
    07-07-08 04:37 PM
    Bet he has a bunch of aides handing him different phones all the time. If it's a Razr, it must be from a junior, unpaid assistant, lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 04:46 PM
    Bet he has a bunch of aides handing him different phones all the time. If it's a Razor, it must be from a junior, unpaid assistant, lol.

Yea, I doubt many people actually have his number, just numbers to his assistants. He probably uses upwards of 15-20 different phones a day. haha
    07-07-08 04:50 PM
    Senators can carry BlackBerrys and PDAs. I guarantee you the day Obama gets elected is the last day you'll see him carrying a BlackBerry.
    It's a good thing no one will see that day
    07-07-08 06:39 PM
    Not to mention, it's probably not classified or any sort of risky sensitive information because it can all be decrypted and/or intercepted
    07-07-08 06:44 PM
    HAHA! I had a feeling this post would turn this way. If there is not a political section this can be moved to it should be shut down if it continues in this direction.
    07-07-08 08:21 PM
    I wonder what his pin# is?
    That would be awesome to know, if only we could...

Very interesting thread, in my opinion!

SmeeBig7.
    07-07-08 08:55 PM
    There is no way. Not in a million years. And the issue is not what is classified or unclassified. The issue is top-secret data on a pocket-size device that could be dropped, misplaced, lost or stolen.

As I mentioned, the day Colin Powell reported for duty as Secretary of State, the Secret Service confiscated his PDA. Does anyone think the Secret Service would be less concerned about the President?

I'll take any bet from any CB member that the next president of the United States, whomever he may be, will never carry a BlackBerry.
    I remember the press asked current President Bush about emails and such to his girls in college and his reply was I do not send them because there is a chance
    an email can be hacked into by someone. He said if he needs to tell them something he does over the phone or in person not through a computer or mobile electronic device!

07-07-08 09:03 PM
    I am in the process of editing this thread as I type this on my blackberry. Let me just say that editing via my blackberry is not my favorite way to spend my time, so if there are anymore off topic, inappropriate comments, some bans are going to be handed out. Let's keep it civilized and on topic. If you cannot express your political opinions in a calm rational manner, then do not make posts regarding politics, it is that simple.

07-07-08 09:06 PM
    Why would he need to to carry a BB if he becomes president, he'll have people telling him, when who and how......not like he'll need to use it to call anybody, they have special phones for that and there not BB
    07-07-08 09:21 PM
    You guys are crazy if you think they're not allowed blackberry devices... What does the military issue their guys that need communication devices? Oh, that's right... Blackberries! In order to access any classified info you have to have special software, secure military only connection, and a card in a card reader that keeps track of your access levels... Can the blackberry do any of that? No... The blackberry can't even access classified data, why would that be a concern?

07-07-08 09:24 PM
    Haha my post got deleted for anti-osama? Lol my goodness...lets not think that's the opposite of PRO-osama...sheesh
    07-08-08 12:39 AM

The look on his face says it all. "Gawd I hate these damn RAZRs". LOL
    07-08-08 08:15 AM
    I don't know a lot about high levels of government except that the president can do pretty much anything he wants -
    Sorry, but only the first part of your statement is correct. The President absolutely can not "do pretty much anything he wants." It's why we have a 3 party system. A President's veto of a bill can be overturned by a majority vote in congress. The President does not classify or declassify information. And lastly, transmission of any type of classified material by email or other electronic transmission is strictly prohibited by the government.

As to Obama, I'm certainly not going to vote for someone based on what phone they use. And I would call anyone who does a fool.
    07-08-08 09:01 AM
    The look on his face says it all. "Gawd I hate these damn RAZRs". LOL

lol - hilarious! i never have understood what makes those 'so cool'.
    07-08-08 09:10 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD