http://m.cnn.com/cnn/ne/tech/detail/233809

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 06:58 AM
    01-22-09 07:04 AM
    Haha good read.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 07:12 AM
    01-22-09 07:35 AM
    i think he has bigger things to focus on than a freakin blackberry. i mean i love mine, but i dont sit behind a desk with the ability to blow up half the world.
    01-22-09 07:41 AM
    Secure, covert, NSA approved, bladdy bla bla....tell you one thing Barack my friend...it ain't no Blackberry!!
    01-22-09 07:48 AM
    That has to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Like other people have said hes got more important things to worry about and yes it just ain't the same as a berry
    01-22-09 07:52 AM
    I feel it's just a control factor with the secret service.
    I agree with Obama...they will have to pry my blackberry from my hands.
    01-22-09 07:59 AM
    i think he has bigger things to focus on than a freakin blackberry. i mean i love mine, but i dont sit behind a desk with the ability to blow up half the world.
    ... and let's hope he never accidentally flips on GPS or half the world will have that same opportunity in reverse.
    01-22-09 09:12 AM
    $3000? Dang, it better have a good camera.

Just waiting til he signs up for this site asking how to unlock it.
    01-22-09 09:34 AM
    $3000? Dang, it better have a good camera.
    For that it better do a few other things too
    01-22-09 09:47 AM
    I really don't care at this point.

I think its trivial that we're all rooting for this man to keep his blackberry "Addiction", at the expense of this countries security.

Look at the big picture now.

He isn't a normal person anymore.

He's a President.
    01-22-09 10:07 AM
    well we will hear about all of this crap now.
    normally if bush recieved anything special we wouldnt hear about it due to his very private way of running the office.

they had a press conference yesterday and he said they were not going to keep any secrets unless it is a threat to any sort of thie countries security or well being.
    so this will be a very gossip'y 4yrs

"so obama recieved the new expermintal 5 ply toilet paper for testing this morning" lol
    01-22-09 10:53 AM
    well we will hear about all of this crap now.
    normally if bush recieved anything special we wouldnt hear about it due to his very private way of running the office.

they had a press conference yesterday and he said they were not going to keep any secrets unless it is a threat to any sort of thie countries security or well being.
    so this will be a very gossip'y 4yrs

"so obama recieved the new expermintal 5 ply toilet paper for testing this morning" lol
    Oh Of Course-

The White House Will Be Treated Like One Big C-Class Tabloid Magazine Chasing around our Celebrity of a President.

I'm Personally Not Interested.

It'll be a sad day in America when the President gets treated as poorly as the Likes of Britney Spears.

After all This BlackBerry BS Fodder Settles, I'm Sure The Media Will Take Issue over what Obama Smokes-

Marlboro or Salem ?

Let the Debate Begin! LOL
    01-22-09 11:01 AM
    Oh Of Course-

The White House Will Be Treated Like One Big C-Class Tabloid Magazine Chasing around our Celebrity of a President.

It'll be a sad day in America when the President gets treated as poorly as the Likes of Britney Spears.

After all This BlackBerry BS Fodder Settles, I'm Sure The Media Will Take Issue over what Obama Smokes-

Marlboro or Salem ?

does he smoke?

i know the big story yesterday was when he got into the oval office he took his coat off.
    with the bush administration you were not allowed in the office unless you had a coat on.
    he made all of his people wear coats all the time.
    01-22-09 11:05 AM
    does he smoke?

i know the big story yesterday was when he got into the oval office he took his coat off.
    with the bush administration you were not allowed in the office unless you had a coat on.
    he made all of his people wear coats all the time.
    Yes, He Does Smoke-

Political Radar: Obama Admits Smoking Cigarettes in Last Few Months

I'm Sure He Still Does, And All Along His Political Tour He would Make Little Smoke Stops...
    01-22-09 11:10 AM
    Oh Of Course-

Marlboro or Salem ?

I agree with this. He's the President, not a celebrity. Now, the National Enquirer will be filled with Obama drama.

Just give up the phone ***, you'll get a new one.
    01-22-09 12:08 PM
    I really don't care at this point.

I think its trivial that we're all rooting for this man to keep his blackberry "Addiction", at the expense of this countries security.

Look at the big picture now.

He isn't a normal person anymore.

He's a President.
    Yeah, what she said.
    01-22-09 12:08 PM
    Obama may have been given a Sectera Edge, not a Blackberry, says Engadget
    01-22-09 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD