I was reading a few articles and was happy to see Obama had got to keep his BB. Ya ya I know this is old news.

The thing that surprised me though was there is only about 10 people that have the authorization to email or sms him. Just wondering if they are required to have the add on security that was put on Obama's BB also.

Also, is the 1st Lady allowed to message him. "Honey, on the way home can you get the helicopter pilot to stop in at Wal-mart and pick up a few things for me"?
    04-21-12 10:16 AM
    idk you should bbm him and ask i googled his pin and its AAMPREZ12
    04-21-12 10:44 AM
    idk you should bbm him and ask i googled his pin and its AAMPREZ12
    Yeah right! next thing you know, you've got a couple of guys in dark suits and shades knockin' on your door while helicopters are circling over your house
    bbmtna likes this.
    04-21-12 01:51 PM
    Yes, and I really believe his pin is sitting on the net free for the taking.
    04-21-12 04:16 PM
    I don't know about anybody else, but my BlackBerry is just as important to me as "President Obama's" is to him . I wonder if he's a CrackBerry member?
    Last edited by spencerdl; 04-21-12 at 05:30 PM.
    grover5 likes this.
    04-21-12 05:28 PM
    I don't know about anybody else, but my BlackBerry is just as important to me as "President Obama's" is to him . I wonder if he's a CrackBerry member?

LOL, I agree! My BlackBerry is just as important!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    04-21-12 07:33 PM
    I heard obama wants out of BB cuz he can't play draw something on it.
    04-21-12 11:08 PM
    My Blackberry is more important to me than Obama!

Tim
    afdfirefighter77 likes this.
    04-22-12 12:50 AM
    Michelle would want the Chopper to go to Target' so much more Parisian don't y'all know.
    Another Tim
    Stay safe

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-22-12 01:25 AM
    Of course he's a CB member! He just uses a name and board grammar that will make sure in every way he cannot be identified. How could someone who loves his Berry so much to fight these security officials and such and actually win just to keep his Berry not know about or support CrackBerry. I bet Kevin already had lunch with 'em. If Obama had any taste, he'd want to have lunch with Michelle

Sent from BitPusher's BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    04-22-12 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD