Ok so now the big news has come and gone over the Iphone, that is being released on July 11. I am sure our boys at RIM are completely aware of todays news. So when will we hear RIM make their own BIG splash in the news. I know the BOLD was huge but common, are we going to sit back and let Mr. Jobs bask in the glory? There are so many things on the Blackberry horizon; Bold, Kickstart, 4.5/4.6, Thunder. We are waiting patiently to see what RIM shots back with.

**Disclaimer: This is in no way to say RIM hasn't done there job promoting or advertising, just curious on when there will be more solid information besides rumors and hear say's***
    06-09-08 07:39 PM
    Ok so now the big news has come and gone over the Iphone, that is being released on July 11. I am sure our boys at RIM are completely aware of todays news. So when will we hear RIM make their own BIG splash in the news. I know the BOLD was huge but common, are we going to sit back and let Mr. Jobs bask in the glory? There are so many things on the Blackberry horizon; Bold, Kickstart, 4.5/4.6, Thunder. We are waiting patiently to see what RIM shots back with.

**Disclaimer: This is in no way to say RIM hasn't done there job promoting or advertising, just curious on when there will be more solid information besides rumors and hear say's***
    I totally agree i really hope they give us somthing to jump for joy about like maybe the actual release date of the BOLD
    06-09-08 07:44 PM
    Yeah, I agree
    They have to say/do something

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-08 08:11 PM
    I wish they would say "Bold for $199" lol

Last edited by blackberry9999; 06-09-08 at 08:28 PM.
    06-09-08 08:20 PM
    Rim didn't get where they are today for no reason. They're more than aware of the news, and I'm sure they are just timing their response.

06-09-08 11:21 PM
    I totally agree i really hope they give us somthing to jump for joy about like maybe the actual release date of the BOLD

I don't think the release date with At&t will be leaked too far in advance. It would hurt the current sales.
    06-09-08 11:30 PM
    I thought they would have at least said when 4.5 would be coming out. They could do it in the next couple of days to ensure the blackberry community that they are not forgotten. I know it's not a new device, but it is something.
    06-09-08 11:36 PM
    I thought they would have at least said when 4.5 would be coming out. They could do it in the next couple of days to ensure the blackberry community that they are not forgotten. I know it's not a new device, but it is something.

If it takes longer to have the OS work properly, then it worth the wait. Do you really want a OS with bugs? Look at all the betas and issues. RIM is not forgetting about us. Besides, RIM did a great job with everything the BOLD has to offer. Its a complete device!
    06-09-08 11:42 PM
    I would rather wait and have an OS that does it all - w/o the memory leaks. Just release the Bold already!!

06-10-08 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD