Figured I'd post this. Dont know how many of y'allr eally mess with it. Saw on pinstack

Visit SpotJots - Mobile with your BlackBerry browser.

We at PinStack, love us some Spotjots! Now out of Beta and officially released for BlackBerry smartphones. SpotJots Mobile lets BlackBerry users capture notes, video, photos and audio clips and instantly upload them to their SpotJots account. SpotJots also gives users the ability to publish content to their other online accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, TypePad and Blogger.

The SpotJots Mobile application and web site are powerful tools for life recording, especially since uploaded content can be automatically stamped, or geotagged, with the location where it was created. SpotJots' seamless integration with the BlackBerry helps users to easily capture experiences as they happen.

"The BlackBerry platform is an ideal platform for taking social networking sites mobile, especially social networking sites that are location-based like SpotJots", said Christopher Heiser, President of Ten23 Software. He continues, "The BlackBerry development tools give us easy access to features in BlackBerry smartphones, and we are pleased to count these amongst our first supported devices."

BlackBerry smartphone users may choose to use the social features of SpotJots Mobile to keep their friends and family updated with their location and activities, or simply as a tool to organize their mobile generated content. Either way, SpotJots Mobile provides an easy to use interface for the management and sharing of geotagged content.
    Download SpotJots - Location-Based Social Networking for BlackBerry users. - PinStack.com - BlackBerry forums
    Pinstack.com- BlackBerry forums - Support discussions, BlackBerry themes, Blackberry software.

Hope y'all enjoy.

Feel free to add me.
    SpotJots - My Jots
    Last edited by ClassaN0va; 08-15-08 at 03:51 PM.
    08-15-08 03:40 PM
    Its a pretty decent little application. Why they want to know my every location, I dont know :eek , but overall cool. Reminds me of my blogspot in a way. lol. Good thing they have a way to private some of the things said.

Overall cool mobile application if you want to "jot" on the go.
    08-15-08 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD