Can someone make a ringtone with the very beginning of "today" by the Smashing Pumpkins? Just the guitar instrumental in the very beginning. The one in the ringtones section is the later part of the intro with the drums and such. The beginning just sounds so clean I think it would be perfect.

Thanks alot!!
    03-06-09 02:07 PM
    LIKE OMGZZ do a frickin SEARCH!! lmfao

haha go to Free ringtones - download ringtones from MyTinyPhone.com
    03-06-09 02:12 PM
    You can DL a free program called "Audacity." With that you can make any ringtones and edit any songs that you'd like.
    03-06-09 02:15 PM
    You can DL a free program called "Audacity." With that you can make any ringtones and edit any songs that you'd like.
    maybe you should of gave him in link?!? way to go!
    03-06-09 02:16 PM
    maybe you should of gave him in link?!? way to go!
    He can google it.
    03-06-09 02:17 PM
    He can google it.
    now thats not nice...maybe i wanted the link! </3
    03-06-09 02:18 PM
    now thats not nice...maybe i wanted the link! </3
    Do a battery pull, and THEN a search!
    03-06-09 02:22 PM
    Do a battery pull, and THEN a search!
    lmfao glad to know its not just me and a few other ppl here that like to joke around!!
    03-06-09 02:24 PM
    LIKE OMGZZ do a frickin SEARCH!! lmfao

haha go to

LOL did the search none of those are the very beginning of the song.....hence the reason for this thread!
    03-06-09 02:28 PM
    you can edit it yourself, i make ringtones for myself all the time. i use windows movie maker or imovie, depending on which comp i'm on...

if you still can't figure it out pm me
    03-06-09 02:31 PM
    Well, after the BATTERY PULL, go to Free Ringtones from Phonezoo: Make and Download Free Ringtones, Free Mobile Wallpaper and Free Mobile Games. You can upload a song and chop it up to make your own ringtone. No need to download anything, just SEARCH for a song you want, upload it and you're set.

Free Ringtones from Phonezoo: Make and Download Free Ringtones, Free Mobile Wallpaper and Free Mobile Games
    03-06-09 02:44 PM
    Well, after the BATTERY PULL, go to Free Ringtones from Phonezoo: Make and Download Free Ringtones, Free Mobile Wallpaper and Free Mobile Games. You can upload a song and chop it up to make your own ringtone. No need to download anything, just SEARCH for a song you want, upload it and you're set.

Free Ringtones from Phonezoo: Make and Download Free Ringtones, Free Mobile Wallpaper and Free Mobile Games
    hahaha im glad some ppl are in on this little fun joke!
    03-06-09 03:04 PM
    The OP turned out to be something else.

I made the Today intro ringtone for this person, emailed it to them along with two other custom ringtones I made that I thought they would enjoy. And didn't even get so much as a Thank You...
    03-06-09 07:48 PM
    The OP turned out to be something else.

I made the Today intro ringtone for this person, emailed it to them along with two other custom ringtones I made that I thought they would enjoy. And didn't even get so much as a Thank You...
    I am extremely greatful for the help, As a new member I appreciate the help on this and I apologize for the delayed "thanks" I was stuck in traffic (a 2.5hr drive instaed of the usual 45min- 1hr). Xliderider, thanks again and the others you sent were very cool too!

There is so much to read on here this website is an unreal gateway to understanding this phone (Storm).
    03-07-09 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD