I'm currently using the T-Mobile 8320 and I am not receiving e-mail. I have my GMail and Yahoo! email accounts set up on my Blackberry. I did not go online at all until late this evening and saw several emails in my GMail and Yahoo! inbox and was severely disappointed to find that none of them made it to my Blackberry. Is anyone else experiencing this? I haven't received email on my phone for the past two days.
    05-18-08 04:54 AM
    I'm currently using the T-Mobile 8320 and I am not receiving e-mail. I have my GMail and Yahoo! email accounts set up on my Blackberry. I did not go online at all until late this evening and saw several emails in my GMail and Yahoo! inbox and was severely disappointed to find that none of them made it to my Blackberry. Is anyone else experiencing this? I haven't received email on my phone for the past two days.
    I'm having the same problem on my 8130 (verizon). Last pop3 email I received on the phone was around 9pm sat night.

browsing doesn't work either - either opera or blackberry's or google maps.

-d
    05-18-08 05:03 AM
    Scheduled outage i think but for the OP you may have a problem.. the outage was just tonight i think
    05-18-08 05:09 AM
    I hope that's the case. I tried looking it up online earlier to see if there was a planned outage. I hope it's restored by Monday.
    05-18-08 05:11 AM
    Scheduled outage i think
    That's what I guessed, but called VZW about 20 minutes ago and they said there wasn't a scheduled outages that they knew of. Either way, it'll probably be back up in the morning.

-d
    05-18-08 05:12 AM
    i got the info here when my BB stopped working.. i have only had it a few days

forums.crackberry.com/f40/scheduled-system-upgrade-36433/#post326544
    05-18-08 05:14 AM
    I am also not receiving any input on Blackberry in Chicago.
    05-18-08 08:51 AM
    I just went thru that and found the problem to be that I had to resubmit my email password to my bb. try that in your email set up and see if that helps.
    05-18-08 08:56 AM
    It's back up and working for me now. Looks like it was just an outage.

-d
    05-18-08 09:47 AM
    Still not working for me. I'll see if I can get this issue resolved somehow.

Edit:

I logged onto BIS via MyTmobile and added all my passwords back in. I even added another email account and then I did a soft reset. I'll let you all know how it goes.
    Last edited by Crackburry; 05-18-08 at 03:51 PM.
    05-18-08 03:40 PM
    Alright, I'm still not receiving my emails. I have deleted my email addresses and added them again two times since the time of my original post. I have also done a battery pull a few times after each delete/add of the email addresses.

Now, before I call the incompetent Blackberry tech folks at T-Mobile (who are undoubtedly going to have me do soft resets and probably a million things I've already done), is there anyone else who might have a suggestion?
    05-19-08 03:13 PM
    I have that same problem my Gmail hasn't been working since yesterday and this user suggested me to do something but I have no service in this building but if you like to try it heres a link to the thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/gmail-problem-36985/

I thought I was the only one
    05-19-08 03:19 PM
    No the planned outage was early Sunday morning (2a-4a I believe). I,too, had been having this email problem today with my Gmail account but I did what it said in Stylish Faith's link and that seems to have worked. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-08 04:21 PM
    I'm glad it worked for you!!

Only my bb mail is working for me I really dont understand this
    05-19-08 06:59 PM
    ^^^ I spoke too soon. Now that I'm back home I see a grip more emails on my comp that didn't go to my BB. So once again I had to Battery Pull to make them come through. This is no good. Im having bad Danger/Sidekick flashbacks right now...
    05-19-08 07:37 PM
    Okay I called T-Mobile and they helped me and I'm receiving my emails now =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-08 10:03 PM
    For anyone still having issues - log into your BIS website and resend your service books. I've only stopped getting emails once, but this worked for me and I've heard it's the first thing you should try if you're not receiving mail.
    05-19-08 10:16 PM
    Thank you. I resent the service books and it worked.
    05-20-08 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";