So I have 9 new messages in my email folder on my computer but notice that only 4 ever made it to my phone--those happen to be 4 from personal contacts vs. something from say Pottery Barn. Noticed this happened once yesterday as well. I had been receiving everything on my phone prior to yesterday. Any idea what's going on?
    06-30-08 07:37 AM
    Try resending service books!
    06-30-08 08:17 AM
    spam filters?
    check your bis settings and then resend the service books
    06-30-08 08:18 AM
    RIM had an upgrade to their System over the w/end as a result the delay in emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 08:20 AM
    i got all my emails
    06-30-08 09:07 AM
    I haven't received ANY emails on my blackberry since Friday. I've been told that RIM is updating, but I find it hard to believe because everyone else is still getting email...anyone else experiencing this too?
    06-30-08 12:50 PM
    I haven't received ANY emails on my blackberry since Friday. I've been told that RIM is updating, but I find it hard to believe because everyone else is still getting email...anyone else experiencing this too?
    Resend your service book and all should work out...had to do this yesterday and emails pushed through altogether.
    06-30-08 04:07 PM
    Make sure you turn the device off once a day......also try removing the battery. This causes the BB to reconnect. If that fails call your carrier and have them resend the service books.(happened to me a month ago)
    06-30-08 08:39 PM
    I get very select email from my corportate email. All the other employees are getting their mail. We use blackberry professional. I have done the following:

removed all my rules from outlook
    removed all the filters from my phone
    updated the phone
    updated the service books

Thoughts?
    05-20-09 09:25 AM
    I tried that, and even had Verizon check on their end. no luck
    05-20-09 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD