05-14-08 05:25 PM
- cutdacheck2003CrackBerry Genius05-13-08 08:03 PM
Themes - Check out the Themes forum05-13-08 08:12 PM
- there are lots of free themes you should search for them and you will find them, but you also have to realize that someone put lots of time and effort into that theme and for them to charge for it is well deserved, if you want a free theme try making one and you will appreciate them more when paying for them05-13-08 08:16 PM
- i love my pearl. i would say make it your best friend/assistant. there are plenty of free apps. put news, weather, entertainment, blogs, social networks like facebook or whatever u like at your fingertips. then load it up with your favorite ringtones, pictures, and other media. then fill in your calender and tasks, adjust your settings to personalize it.
soon you'll be checking it every 5 minutes because it has everything u need. you'll never get tired of it because u can always change it up.
i know with my old VZW dumb phone i got bored all the time. no internet and the only thing i could really download was games.
i dont think i can go back to a regular phone now. with the pearl i will admit the SureType takes some getting used to but once u get used to it you'll either love it or hate. i loved it once i got all my favorite words into the custom dictionary and could type without looking the keys or screen.
some apps i would suggest for u are beyond411 (for search, yellow pages, maps and directions), some type of weather app, whatever IM u use (yahoo, aim, whateva), viigo is also a great app!!! and there are plenty of threads on here with OTA downloads of software and apps. there is also a 3rd party software forum on here
Pearls are real berries cdc2003 lol!!!!05-13-08 08:18 PM
- I love the pearl. I love the fact that it is the same size as a regular phone but does everything the bigger bulkier blackberries do. I may switch to a curve in the future or the 9000 when it comes out but for now I get plenty of use out of my pearl.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com05-13-08 08:19 PM
- 05-13-08 08:19 PM
- There are a lot of cool themes and wallpapers out there. Check gemblock.com for some cool free themes. Also try themes4bb.com. Also check the thread about what people's screens look like - there's a lot of theme and wallpaper info there. This site has a ton of cool wallpapers.
I don't watch a lot of video on my phone, but I can tell you that if you're into music you should check out muitunes.com. They have a great music player app that's free to beta testers.05-13-08 08:23 PM
- Well I do love my pearl. I love the size and the fact I can do just about eveything from my pearl. I don't thing that the SureType thing is bad at all once you get used to it. It took me about a day to get the hang of it now I'm a sure type champ! Its the best phone I ever had!05-13-08 09:27 PM
- I have a nice suggestion for a good theme: bPhone. Its a iPhone-like theme, done well, and i have been rocking it for a while now.
bPhone -- an iPhone theme for BlackBerry | RogersMJ.com05-13-08 09:31 PM
- I love my pearl! In fact the small size makes me love it more because it has everything that a BB needs to have in that small package and its convenient to carry in my regular holster. I love compactness and bigger devices dont impress me. SureType is a breeze to learn and makes typing so much cooler as compared to other phones....plus email/internet/IM adds to the whole BB experience.05-13-08 09:36 PM
- The whole reason I GOT a Pearl is because I'm a pocket carrier.
Its small, light, doesn't flip or slide or move AND can play music, videos, lump my emails together and get on the internet easily when I'm bored. Plus, blackberries are very user friendly and not picky with apps like an iphone.
As for good, free themes, they can usually be found pretty easily with a little patience.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com05-13-08 09:44 PM
- I bought my Pearl over a month ago and I can't put it down. I absolutely love my phone I don't think I could ever go back to a regular phone. Then I found this website and has made it even more interesting because I have added so many things to it and learn so much. Viva my Pearlie Baby!!05-14-08 05:09 AM
- You can also finds tons of themes at Themes4BB.com| Free BlackBerry Themes| Multimedia For Your Berry and at Pinstack.com- BlackBerry forums - Support discussions, BlackBerry themes, Blackberry software..
I've found dozens of themes on these sites, and if they don't have something you want, you can always request that one be made!05-14-08 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD