hey guys i just switch from the iphone 3gs to a bold 9700

ok question is: how do i setup my bbm n my emails... im with rogers n i have a data plan... but the bold is a bell but its unlock... do i need a BES plan absolutely???

thx for the help
    07-09-10 09:58 AM
    You need a BIS data plan from Rogers, UNLESS you plan to add your BB to a company server at your work. Your iphone data plan will not work, but Rogers has a similar BB BIS data plan that will be similarly priced, HOWEVER the BB uses data more efficently so you may be able to get by with a lower plan. Call Rogers to discuss your options. And as I said you most likely do NOT need a BES plan unless you are adding your BB to your company server.
    07-09-10 10:19 AM
    thx man calling rogers now...
    07-09-10 10:39 AM
    Once you have the correct plan I will walk you thru the rest. It's pretty easy But it does not make sense till we get you on the right data plan.

EDIT: To give you an example of data usage, I am a HEAVY user, and I still don't go over 1GB a month
    07-09-10 10:45 AM
    The nice thing about the BB data plan is that your iPhone will still work 100% with it, in case you ever wish to switch back and forth.
    07-10-10 06:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD