- CrackBerry User
- 16 Posts
Non BB problem I'd like help with
I have a motorola e8... using it since my bb is at the repair shop. but it keeps making this error report "SIM card is full, messages may not be able to be received. Please delete some messages from the SIM Card" Do anyone know how i can delete these sim messages?? or how to resolve this issue cuz its really annoying..
- 11-07-12, 09:20 AM #4
Re: Non BB problem I'd like help with
I'm sure you can do it manually. Try to find an icon that looks like a simple card or an option on the menus to see messages from the simple only.
And when you get your berry back, consider not setting it to store sms on the sim.Forum Rules: Community Rules & Guidelines Quick Help: BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 (10.2.1+) |Sideloading apps: BB10 10.2.0-/PlayBook | Google Play Store : BB10 | Update/Reload Software: BBOS - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BBOS - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BBOS | Battery Saving Tips: BBOS - PlayBook - BB10
My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel
- By cornberry in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-11, 08:38 PM
- By Evolancer13 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 3Last Post: 09-02-09, 09:04 PM
- By DanD2 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 12-19-08, 11:41 PM
- By jimmyle_cl in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-08, 09:43 PM
- By bettyn100 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 07-28-08, 11:28 AM