Can you download apps not on the CB site? God I feel so stupid.

I have no idea what I am doing with this yet!
    03-20-09 07:53 PM
    Of course, they do not have to be hosted here..... Just make sure they are compatible with your OS/phone etc

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

This link has alot of helpful information....... Do not feel stupid asking a question, we are all new once......
    03-20-09 07:54 PM
    Sure they do Tre. Otherwise, Kevin will cancel your account and ban you. Well, not really. Tre is correct.
    03-20-09 07:55 PM
    Yes there are other site you can use. I like getjar.com for free ones. And also you can go to handango.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 07:56 PM
    Make sure you use the blackberry browser with the emulation mode SET to blackberry.

03-20-09 07:56 PM
    Sure they do Tre. Otherwise, Kevin will cancel your account and ban you. Well, not really. Tre is correct.
    Haha! . Thanks for the laugh, CBK. OP, there are loads of sites that cater to us BB users. Love pimpmyberry.com for themes. Apps for mainstream services (Pandora, for example) can be found on their respective websites. Possibilities are endless.

03-20-09 08:03 PM
    Haha! . Thanks for the laugh, CBK. OP, there are loads of sites that cater to us BB users. Love pimpmyberry.com for themes. Apps for mainstream services (Pandora, for example) can be found on their respective websites. Possibilities are endless.

No problem my friend.
    03-20-09 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD