I have the Nokia BT, BH-900. I do like this BT a lot, but it disconnects itself from my BB at least once a day!

It happens when I get an incoming call, I press the button to answer, and it disconnects itself from the BB and turns off. The call itselfs, does not drop I then have to take the BB out of my holster, but isn't that why I got the blue tooth?

If anyone has the same issue, have you found a fix?

Please let me know.

Thanks
    03-19-07 11:56 AM
    ...to Crackberry.com. You shouldn't really double post. I sort of understand why you did in the scenario, but...

Anyway, onto fixing the issue. Have you removed the 'pairing' and 're-paired' it? Try that, and see what gives...
    03-19-07 12:00 PM
    You know, as I posted the previous one, I realized that I should have opened a new thread. Anyway, I understand I should not double post in like this again.

Thanks for the tip, I will try that and see what happens.
    03-19-07 12:20 PM
    Yes, please keep us posted. We're here to help, and we want to share the knowledge...
    03-19-07 02:19 PM
    I use the BH 700 (very similar model) and have had no problems what so ever....You might want to try deleting and re-pairing as suggested...

You might want to try testing with another BB if you have the chance....or option. See if there is a difference....
    03-19-07 03:48 PM
    Actually the same thing happened with my 7290. I was hoping that the problem would stop witht the 8700g, but no luck.

I have deleted and re-paired. I will post back if that solved my problem.
    03-19-07 03:57 PM
    How new is the item? Not very by the sounds of things?

How long do you hold the button in for? I press my BH700 once quickly to answer but there is a delay of about 1 sec in connection and hearing the other voice....?
    03-19-07 03:59 PM
    I give one regular click. I dont hold the button at all. Like I siad earlier, most of the times it goes right away-no problems. But at least once a day, it just disconnects the BT. I then just turn it back on and starts working a gain. I answer calls the same way all the time.

The Nokia BH-900, I just got it a two months ago. It is one of the new ones on the market. I do have a Jabra BT800 that works really well, that one its a bit old and it's a little bulky. I have it as a back up now.
    03-19-07 04:58 PM
    I know its a shame, but maybe see if where you got it from will exchange it as it is a fault....

However if they wont you might consider just keeping it that way?

Sounds harsh but i love my BH700 and its something i would live with....
    03-19-07 05:50 PM
    Hey guys,
    I just wanted to say thank you.

It seems that deleting the BT device and then pairing again has done the trick. I have received calls for two days straight and my BT, Nokia BH900 has not disconnected it self from my BB.

I didn't want to post too quickly and before I forget today, i wanted to let you know.

thanks again!
    03-22-07 10:30 AM
    Thank you for letting us know its sorted!

Glad it is!
    03-22-07 10:35 AM
    Am glad it's working...
    03-22-07 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD