Does anyone know the difference between these two headsets? (Besides their color of course.) I'm in the market for a new bluetooth headset. I just bought the Aliph Jawbone but am not entirely sold on it. The AT&T store has a 30 day return policy so I may go exchange the Jawbone for the BH-801. I've read alot of positive reviews on the BH-800, but the AT&T store only has the BH-801. How different could they be, right???
    09-20-07 04:35 PM
    Well I don't see the 801 on the Nokia website, but the 800 is there and listed at a MSRP of $179... so I'm guessing that the 801 that is listed in the AT&T site is not the same since it's only $79.99

Can you just return the Jawbone and get a refund? We have the BH-800 here on the CrackBerry site as well as several other great headsets for significantly cheaper than in stores.
    09-20-07 05:31 PM
    I found that to be strange myself. Not sure why Nokia would number their models so closely like that if the models are so much different.

Here's what I'm looking for in a headset:
    1. No ear loop (can't stand em)
    2. Noice cancelling
    3. Seamless integreation with my 8830's voice dialing
    4. Lightweight
    5. Small

I can simply return the Jawbone, but I wanted to try out the 801...if the only difference between that and the 800 was color. But I also know that I like the Plantronics 655 (I used to have one, but lost it), which they have at the store. So I was hoping to try the 801 (if it was the same as the 800), then if I didn't like it, get the Plantronics 655. It sounds like I'm going to go for the Plantronics, unless someone can talk me out of it.
    09-20-07 05:40 PM
    I certainly think the Nokia headsets will suit your needs. Having had experience of the BH-700 and 800 i can only really comment on them and they are excellent.

The 801 is the newer version of the 800 and is does pretty much the same...

Definately, would recommend the Nokia BH Series.

There is a review of the 800 floating on this site.
    09-21-07 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD