My name is Kiss and I'm a future crackberry addict. I could begin my addiction much sooner if I were to win this giveaway . Seriously, I currently have a Nokia 6682 on the "new" AT&T and I have reached the end of my contract (finally!!!). I always thought the BB was bulky and exclusively for corporate use however, after doing a bit of research while looking for a new phone and provider, I see I couldn't have been more wrong. I visited a T-Mobile store about 2 weeks ago and fell in love with the gold Curve. It felt great in my hand and I see myself spending hours, days, months....heck maybe years texting, emailing, etc. to my heart's content. Or at least until the next one comes out. Hello to everyone, I look forward to sharing this addiction .
I've been in IT for the last 7 years & currently working for a government department in Australia as the BlackBerry Administrator. We have 200 + users & the uptake is growing rapidly. I've been using the BlackBerry's since the 7230 & 7290's were released & absolutley love them. Fortunately, in my job role I get to use the latest devices before the end user. I have a work supplied BlackBerry & own a 8100 for personal use.
I'd love to add a 8300 to my personal collection :-)
1. Work would be much easier having a device with a full keyboard.
2. The telenav on the 8800 would ensure I would never get lost again.
3. I could actually learn to text message and join the 21st century.
4. My friends would think I'm cool.
5. I would look so professional..and first impressions are everything!!
6. Even people that aren't my friends would envy me.
7. I would have a reason to interact with this website alot more if I had one.
8. better yet, the telenav would ensure that my wife would never make me
stop and ask directions again. PRICELESS!!!
9. because I really, really, really, really think it's a better phone than the I- phone.
10. I could dress it up on halloween and call it my "drac-berry"
Wow, a free blackberry, what more could I ask as a halloween surprise.
I wonder if I could get mine in a brown color, to match all the chocolate that i will consume (because my son only likes the gummy stuff and gives me all the chocolate!!)
Anyways, I'm a newbie to this site, but looks like there is tones of gret bb info here. I'm been supporting blackberries and BES for the past 4 years and will make sure I put this bookmark in my list of cool sites.
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.