The best thing about blackberry is that you dont have to wait til halloween to get your treat, because using it everyday is a treat ( and its calorie freee) :-) !!!
    10-21-07 07:33 PM
    Hi all! I am hoping to win a new Curve so I can be an equal with my significant other. I'm making this plea so that you all will feel sorry for me and help me in my relationship. My boyfriend to say the least is a crackberry addict! He just got his Curve in June and since then our relationship has never been the same. I feel like the phone has become my redheaded step-child. We even refer to it as "Berry" as if it were alive and needing every moment of our constant attention. If I ask a question about the weather or something in current events if he doesn't know...we have to consult "Berry". "Berry" this "Berry" that....enough that I honestly got jealous of the phone. I'd get pissed that even when we'd go to bed at night I'd see the glow of Berry like he was needing some form of attention and the boyfriend would be looking up the woot right at midnight. Sadly, the more and more "Berry" and I have bonded, I've noticed that even I can't live without him. I have began to notice how many times I see people with their "Berry" either on TV or around the town. I even look at Crackberry.com even though I've never owned the phone in my life. And the boyfriend even talks about his hopes for me one day having a Berry like it was our first child together. I'm coming to see what ya'll are so crazy about for "Berry's!" So if you could please find it in your hearts to give a Crackberry newbie her first shot of happiness and hopefully longevity with her boyfriend, well I would greatly appreciate it!
    Truly yours,
    Seeking happiness in love and communication : )
    10-21-07 08:11 PM
    I'll post just at a chance at another curve. I really enjoy it and would give to my wife who uses the pearl.
    10-21-07 08:12 PM
    I'm a "NEVER-TOO-MANY-BLACKBERRIES" person... !
    10-21-07 09:38 PM
    I don't know what I did before getting my new 8310. I am addicted to BB and glad to have a place for help. Thanks
    10-21-07 10:26 PM
    just got my new pearl. 1 more week with this thing, and ill have severe Blackberry thumb.
    10-21-07 10:44 PM
    Nice phones...
    10-21-07 10:49 PM
    I'm in. Wife could use a Curve upgrade too....
    10-21-07 11:08 PM
    I need a new one
    10-21-07 11:25 PM
    Hi all! I am hoping to win a new Curve so I can be an equal with my significant other. I'm making this plea so that you all will feel sorry for me and help me in my relationship. My boyfriend to say the least is a crackberry addict! He just got his Curve in June and since then our relationship has never been the same. I feel like the phone has become my redheaded step-child. We even refer to it as "Berry" as if it were alive and needing every moment of our constant attention. If I ask a question about the weather or something in current events if he doesn't know...we have to consult "Berry". "Berry" this "Berry" that....enough that I honestly got jealous of the phone. I'd get pissed that even when we'd go to bed at night I'd see the glow of Berry like he was needing some form of attention and the boyfriend would be looking up the woot right at midnight. Sadly, the more and more "Berry" and I have bonded, I've noticed that even I can't live without him. I have began to notice how many times I see people with their "Berry" either on TV or around the town. I even look at Crackberry.com even though I've never owned the phone in my life. And the boyfriend even talks about his hopes for me one day having a Berry like it was our first child together. I'm coming to see what ya'll are so crazy about for "Berry's!" So if you could please find it in your hearts to give a Crackberry newbie her first shot of happiness and hopefully longevity with her boyfriend, well I would greatly appreciate it!
    Truly yours,
    Seeking happiness in love and communication : )

Mannnnn!!! I was gonna try to win, but give it to this lady, PLEASE !!! Good Luck Lil Boo
    10-21-07 11:43 PM
    Wow nothing beats FREE!!!....although, I never have much fortune when it comes to drawings. Who knows, this may be my time to change that! Woohoo!!! I'm excited at the thought.
    10-22-07 12:23 AM
    free sounds too good to be true!
    10-22-07 12:57 AM
    I would like to win a curve so I can give my pearl to my son who is 1yr old.

He is constantly taking my phone and sneaking off with it. He then pretends to either be on the phone chatting or tapping on the keys emailing or surfing. My wife thinks he is playing but I already know that he is unfortunately (or fortunately) showing early signs of addiction.

We recently have uncovered that he leads the BA meetings (Blackberry Anonymous) at his nursery.

I know I shouldnt encourage him by giving him the pearl if I win but what's a Dad supposed to do?

The future belongs to our children...who's to say he won't become the chap who make us all the-best-damn-handset-in-the-world-ever in a year or fews time. At least he wont go and make an iphone-type

Help him become a professor of future BB cellular technology.
    10-22-07 04:38 AM
    Count me in! I would love to win a new CrackBerry device!

Happy Halloween y'all!!!

Cheers,
    10-22-07 07:50 AM
    I need a Curve
    10-22-07 08:33 AM
    thank you for the opportunity to win.
    10-22-07 08:48 AM
    Sry pal's i will win this
    10-22-07 09:01 AM
    This community has really helped me to get more out of my first bb. Thanks CrackBerry.
    10-22-07 09:10 AM
    Here goes...fingers crossed!
    10-22-07 09:10 AM
    i'm in.... you guys are sweeeet!!!
    10-22-07 09:11 AM
    im new to this site and just got the 8100 but would love another blackberry.
    10-22-07 09:18 AM
    i love blackberry
    10-22-07 09:19 AM
    Thanks for having this great contest !!! Good luck to everyone... I am hoping for the curve.
    10-22-07 09:24 AM
    This is a great contest! My 8100 is starting to fade out, I could really use a new 8130 Curve!!

Happy Halloween! ^_^
    10-22-07 09:32 AM
    only 10 more days to go! Good luck everyone
    10-22-07 09:39 AM
2,014 ... 4142434445 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD