No flagship touchscreen news is very upsetting for many of us here. At first we understood BlackBerry had to right its ship and that was OK. But now this Rio/Manitoba/"Z20" is coming off as a slap in the face. I understand the idea that they want people to have a budget concious option. However and this is the really scary part for BlackBerry, the fact no new Flagship touch screen news is dropping is really running the risk of alienating the most loyal and early adopters to BlackBerry 10.

We all love what Chen has done, and we all are big fans of the turnaround. Also many here understand the business of what he's doing, but the dude needs to give us touchscreen fans something. The Rio isn't it at all, and in many ways the Rio is an insult.

My 2 cents

Z30 (10.3.1)
    12-23-14 04:14 PM
    Yep come April I'm moving on if no new high end flagship touch phone...
    12-23-14 04:19 PM
    I am of the same opinion: I bought two passports and concluded that -for my use of the phone- Z30 is just perfect.

Now, however, several months have passed since I have it and I would like an upgrade with more power under the hood, more memory, a better display, and specs comparable to the best competition.

Knowing that BlackBerry doesn't want to "work" on many models at the same time anymore, I understand that I may not see a full-touch screen device before next Christmas, too much, too long!!!
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    12-23-14 04:24 PM
    I agree. I love my Z30 but a better screen and a little lighter if possible would be nice combined with improved performance.

I am willing to wait until September but after that.....

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 04:38 PM
    Please continue the discussion here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...de-z30-985060/
    12-23-14 04:52 PM