Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default No Signal???????? HELP

All of a sudden yesterday my 8703e just stopped picking up any signal. When I would attempt to "Turn Wireless On" I get a message (Service Required. Please contact your service provider), well after calling them they say that everything is alright on their end with the account. Is there a quick fix for this?

PS~They are sending out a "new" phone in a couple of days but I would like get this one working in the mean time
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,995 Global Posts

^^ I agree ^^

Not much you can do unless it was a problem on their end or your wireless radio in the phone was turned off... whichc would be signified by 'OFF' where your network indicator usually is

*EDIT* : Welcome to CrackBerry!! And your best bet is the 'new' device they are sending
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

No it doesn't say "off" but has an "x" next to the attena symbol.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,145 Global Posts

Welcome to Crackberry. The best thing is for you to wait this out and wait for the new phone sounds like.
    CrackBerry Addict

try:
    1. Options>Advanced>Host Routing Table>Click BB/Menu Button>Register Now

2. Options>Mobile Network. Does it say ON next to "Data Services" and Does it say Verizon next to "Mobile Network"?
    CrackBerry Addict

Welcome to CB btw
    CrackBerry Newbie

I had that too. I called Sprint and they had me press ##(MSL Code) and then send. That brought up a CDMA edit page. where I just hit save and after it reset it was fine.