I go into the AT&T store today, in my college town, ready to switch from my iPhone 5 to a Q10, and the guy tells me they don't sell any BlackBerry's in the store anymore, and he wouldn't order it for me online. Am I just talking to a BB hater, is it the store, or is this really just happening and it wasn't meant to be? Mind you, I saw the price drop, and was willing to buy the Q10 full price, which is around $389. Now I know I can purchase it online and have it sent to my house, because I had looked online before I went into the store, so why in the world was this rep at AT&T telling me something completely different? HELP!
    02-11-14 02:10 PM
    It should be available online. I would imagine that he isn't unaware of this.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 02:13 PM
    Shelf life for phones ain't what it used to be

C001B7B16 The Gif Exchange
    02-11-14 02:18 PM
    Blow my mind that he would not order it for u and lose a sale.

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    DiegoV_G likes this.
    02-11-14 02:28 PM
    I was told two weeks ago at Orange's store in France that BlackBerry are about to close their doors and they don't sell any BlackBerry phones anymore. Sales people are really amazing. In other Orange store 10 miles away, they were just selling Zs and Qs just fine and they even had a huge BBOS10 poster.

Just because of the principle, I got my contract and my Q at another carrier.

Enjoy your Q10, you won't regret it.

Posted via CB10
    Lescisenski and JesseBabe23 like this.
    02-11-14 03:21 PM
    Call at&t and order it. You will likely get a better offer and the dipstick st the store won't get the sale.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 03:45 PM
    I dont know but there sure have been a few of these posts of this same nature over the past couple weeks. Not the previous "blackberry is dead" responses while the devices were still on the shelves. Now its "we dont have them anymore" and the store doesnt carry them.
    02-11-14 04:00 PM
    If you are eligible for a contract upgrade, you can order the Q10 for free.

BlackBerry phones, smartphones, cell phones, & mobile devices from AT&T
    02-11-14 04:31 PM
    Blow my mind that he would not order it for u and lose a sale.

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    I went to two different stores today. The second manager I talked to said, "Blackberry have taken a toll these past couple of months. We don't even advertise them in the store or have them out on display. Order it off Amazon." That's exactly what he told me. AT&T, at least in this town, ain't a fan of BlackBerries.
    Last edited by JesseBabe23; 02-12-14 at 11:36 AM.
    02-11-14 08:10 PM
    Affiliate store most likely. My local corporate AT&T store has Z10s and Q10s in display.
    02-11-14 09:39 PM
    Hell, both my local walmarts have Q10s on display too.
    02-11-14 09:40 PM
    I go into the AT&T store today, in my college town, ready to switch from my iPhone 5 to a Q10, and the guy tells me they don't sell any BlackBerry's in the store anymore, and he wouldn't order it for me online. Am I just talking to a BB hater, is it the store, or is this really just happening and it wasn't meant to be? Mind you, I saw the price drop, and was willing to buy the Q10 full price, which is around $389. Now I know I can purchase it online and have it sent to my house, because I had looked online before I went into the store, so why in the world was this rep at AT&T telling me something completely different? HELP!
    I'd call AT&T customer support and let them know the "rumors" the sales people are starting, I'd even suggest saying you were so un-happy about your interaction you are thinking of switching to a more BlackBerry friendly carrier( clearly there arnt any of these, atleast in the states). They might lower the price abit for you and ship one out.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 10:27 PM
    This doesn't only happen in United States. Sad but it's true. I hope blackberry can do something about this. I think they can do something about it if they choose to...

Posted via Q10
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    02-11-14 10:41 PM
    I went into my Sprint store Friday changing into the family plan and salesman asked what phone I wanted, I said Q10, she gave me a funny look, and I said,don't even think about telling me iPhone or Android. Her manager looked at her and said, better listen to him. 2 minutes later I had my Q10 setup and ready to go.
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    02-11-14 10:49 PM