Alteast if BlackBerry was unable to convince instagram they should have partnered with Gameloft to bring gaming titles to BlackBerry 10 so that those people who were starting to loose their faith in BlackBerry would have thought that BlackBerry is doing its best to get itself to top.... unhappy....no good news in BlackBerry jam asia

The best phone in the world
    09-26-13 07:26 AM
    Did I miss something? Has gameloft stated that they will no longer be support BB10?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 07:47 AM
    Nice try. You go to each big or small(not paid by apple,...) developer of apps and games in the world!!!Try to make a deal.
    To each important company in the world,you go with your phones and BES10. Trying to make a deal.
    Use QNX as a weapon too. Partnerships that's we want to see. PARTNERSHIPS mister Heins.
    Blackberry and google against the world. Call each week to google for working together. A broad collaboration will change the world.
    09-26-13 07:55 AM
    What?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 07:57 AM
    smDh . . .

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 08:19 AM
    Wasted my time reading this point less thread

Posted via CB10
    theRock1975 and LtHavoc21 like this.
    09-26-13 11:47 AM
    Name me ONE developer Apple pays....

Nice try. You go to each big or small(not paid by apple,...) developer of apps and games in the world!!!Try to make a deal.
    To each important company in the world,you go with your phones and BES10. Trying to make a deal.
    Use QNX as a weapon too. Partnerships that's we want to see. PARTNERSHIPS mister Heins.
    Blackberry and google against the world. Call each week to google for working together. A broad collaboration will change the world.
    09-26-13 11:55 AM
    Name me ONE developer Apple pays....
    Please don't act like Apple is above paying developers for anything.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/09...ay-apple-paid/
    raino likes this.
    09-26-13 02:01 PM

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/09...ay-apple-paid/
    If you believe that you'll believe anything.

Sent from my 4s using TapaTalk
    09-26-13 02:08 PM
    Alteast if BlackBerry was unable to convince instagram they should have partnered with Gameloft to bring gaming titles to BlackBerry 10 so that those people who were starting to loose their faith in BlackBerry would have thought that BlackBerry is doing its best to get itself to top.... unhappy....no good news in BlackBerry jam asia

What? I thought Asphalt 7, Six Guns, Modern Combat 4, The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spiderman, Uno, Real Soccer 2013 were Gameloft games... I know there's more, but, not wasting my time

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 02:11 PM
    What? I thought Asphalt 7, Six Guns, Modern Combat 4, The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spiderman, Uno, Real Soccer 2013 were Gameloft games... I know there's more, but, not wasting my time

Posted via CB10
    These games are from 2012 era. So why should I care that they were released for BB 10 only this year? Where is Asphalt 8 and other recent titles from Gameloft? Or should BB users wait till next year once again?
    09-26-13 02:18 PM

EA Claims Apple Paid "Truckload of Money" to Delay Plants vs Zombies 2 on Android | TechnoBuffalo
    I believe that BlackBerry didn't pay any developers!

If I were Apple and Google, I'd find several "groups" with talent people in them to build me a number of HIGH QUALITY apps.
    09-26-13 02:21 PM
    These games are from 2012 era. So why should I care that they were released for BB 10 only this year? Where is Asphalt 8 and other recent titles from Gameloft? Or should BB users wait till next year once again?
    Some of these games are still not on Windows Phone 8... I personally don't see a problem to the extent that you do....

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 02:23 PM
    I'd love Gameloft to add in controller support for the Moga Pro like the Android versions currently enjoy. BB Dev site says they support it (just not the Pocket) so why not add in the additional support?
    10-04-13 01:16 PM
    Unless Gameloft is interested in rebooting brick breaker and word mole what does BB offer in such a partnership?
    10-04-13 01:19 PM

Games are always fun but in the situation that BlackBerry is in right now......forget games.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 01:22 PM
    Games also play a major part....people shifted from BlackBerry to iPhone and Android because their Android can run games with such high graphics which BBOS were unable to run

10-05-13 02:23 AM