- CrackBerry Abuser
11-20-2012, 12:12 AM #3
- 243 Posts
- Why so serious?
Re: No DATA Unless conected to Wi-Fi
I also have a 9550 Storm 2, unlocked with Verizon. I was having the same issue when I received mine from a gentleman off Craigslist. Try this for me:
tap on the connections hub in the top right corner of the screen. in the drop down menu that appears, find "mobile network options" and tap on it. now ensure that your network selection mode is set to automatic and that your network technology is set to "1XEV" instead of GSM or Global. if you have a data plan, this will ensure that the phone is using Verizons CDMA radios instead of its GSM radios. being a global phone, it has both.
hope I helped.***One cannot get anywhere in life unless they are willing to steal the tiger's wallet.***
- By exechimp in forum BlackBerry Bold 9650Replies: 8Last Post: 02-05-2012, 03:07 PM
- By oopsee in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2010, 06:02 AM
- By ChOy BoY in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2010, 04:21 AM
- By pgd2007 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-13-2008, 12:21 PM
- By pgd2007 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 12-13-2008, 12:21 PM