So I'm curious to know, how come there's no blend for the priv? I used it on my tablet, with my z30. I'll be buying an iMac soon to do some work, but I wanted to install blend so it's easier for files and other stuff to be transferred or copied. Why have they not made blend for the priv? This is making me want to go back and buy a BlackBerry Passport just for blend.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails No Blackberry Blend for priv?-154563.jpg  
    CmdrStraker likes this.
    07-15-16 03:31 PM
    Probably the same reason Blend hasn't really been updated since October of 2015.
    07-15-16 03:33 PM
    Did no one use it? I thought the idea was great and it was useful since they don't make tablets anymore and would be good for computers.

07-15-16 03:39 PM
    I am surprised to find that blend was not my most missed feature of BB10, what I missed the most is the remote access feature coming with BB10 and BlackBerry Link.

I know I could use pushbullet for this but pushbullet is no BlackBerry, not sure I should trust them with my files.

07-15-16 03:42 PM
    Did no one use it? I thought the idea was great and it was useful since they don't make tablets anymore and would be good for computers.

I used it from time to time, it's a nice to have feature, not must to have feature though.

07-15-16 03:43 PM
    I am surprised to find that blend was not my most missed feature of BB10, what I missed the most is the remote access feature coming with BB10 and BlackBerry Link.

I know I could use pushbullet for this but pushbullet is no BlackBerry, not sure I should trust them with my files.

I found BlackBerry Link very laggy but it could be because the laptop I was using was ancient...I do miss both features though.

07-15-16 03:47 PM
    It's funny, I used Blend when it first came out, then stopped for a long time and then about a month ago I started using it again quite frequently.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 05:17 PM
    Blend is amazing I use it whenever I am at my desk or working on my laptop.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 05:23 PM
    I use Blend ever day. I'm on the PC or laptop all day and night. Its great not having to grab the phone to answer a text or BBM. Its been a very useful tool for me.
    07-15-16 06:29 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/com...ry_ama/cxly69x

I like the idea of Blend but the email client is a bit buggy in my experience, especially with formatting.
    07-15-16 06:33 PM
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/com...ry_ama/cxly69x

I like the idea of Blend but the email client is a bit buggy in my experience, especially with formatting.
    Thank you for sharing that link! Helpful

07-15-16 11:11 PM