US media most certainly isn't in favor of Blackberry. If you don't believe me, go through all the main stream media and find out some recent positive and consistant news about Blackberry. On the other hand, US media love to handle companies like Microsoft very well even though their failure is much worse and can't be compared to Blackberry's current position. Go through reports like this in forbes and you will understand.

Nokia's Bet On Windows Phone Looks Like A Good One So Far - Forbes

I currently reside in China, and I haven't seen any special promotion of Lumia 920 from China Mobile. Neither have I seen lumia largely in major cell phone shopping malls. And 920T being deeply subsidized by China Mobile? (as written in that report) You liar! No Chinese company ever subsidize anything (specially foreign products), forget how deep it is or not. The idea of subsidy is completely different here. You pay first, then you get bonus monthly with more payment in installment.

And see, Blackberry is not even concern about a huge smartphone market like China! How is that even possible? They are not even advertising BB10 or Z10 here! Come on BB! Learn something from Apple. Show China your love and respect, they may end up saving your day.
    Last edited by morison20; 04-14-13 at 06:00 AM.
    EricYCH likes this.
    04-14-13 05:27 AM
    Using obscenity will definitely get your point across.
    /sarcasm

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 05:32 AM
    Using obscenity will definitely get your point across.
    /sarcasm
    Posted via CB10
    He he he... No, I have used obscenity for attention. See, my post is clean, except my anger with that liar journalist... Although I understand that US is a huge sucker of products, and Chinese people sort of follow the US favorites, however, I don't understand why a company, standing at the varge of fall (almost) doesn't consider China as a chance!

Come on! I even see Vertu, a Nokia subsidy, a luxurious, not-so-smart phone maker, having luxurious shops in several Chinese big cities. But I don't see any Blackberry outside Beijing, Shanghai and maybe 2/3 other big cities. Why is that?
    04-14-13 06:10 AM
    You tell us why man..
    Seems like you have researched the Chinese market impressively well.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 06:13 AM
    I am more of a leg man....
    04-14-13 06:23 AM